𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟎

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Los Angeles, california !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Los Angeles, california !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

see, it's no hard feelings against mora it's just that she was doing a little too much at the moment. yes, that's your girl n all and kae was too so you weren't gonna let them fight or nun.

"y'all weird" mora said and you furrowed your eyebrows and stood up off the couch "chill cause ian weird, i just think maybe you should go upstairs and lay down" you suggested and she mugged you.

"no like wtf" she said and you threw your hands up "i'm done tryin to help" you said as you turned around and looked for your phone "don't worry bout it" sdot said, standing up and taking her upstairs.

"ik dis bitch did not take my phone" you said before jogging upstairs and going to 5ives room "where you put my phone?" you questioned as you crossed your arms while looking at him.

"you got a phone?" he asked, playin dumb "no shit" you replied "damn, ian know you had a phone but lemme get yo number" he said, holding his phone out for you to grab.

"mmcht, move" you laughed "and why you standing by the door?" he questioned as you closed the door behind yourself "because i'm waiting for you to give me my phone" you said.

"you think i got yo phone..?" he questioned as he sat at the edge of the bed lookin like somebody sneaky link "can you stop sittin like you somebody sneaky link" you laughed.

"haterrr" he said as he laid back "very much" you said, sitting at the head of the bed, leant against a pillow "ouu you sittin on my beddd" he said and you just shook your head.

"why you so childish?" you asked "why you so adultish?" he asked "dats not even a word" you said, squinting at him "you needa get up and read da dictionary cause you slow" he said while pointing at you.

"ian slow, thot" you said while mugging him "ian no thot" he said, mugging you back "so stop actin like one" you said "you stop first" he said "i'm not startin dis witchu" you said, putting your hand up.

"so don't, cause i'm not gon finish witchu" he said, poppin your hand "boy don't pop me" you laughed "no cause you bein rude" he said, sounding like a lil ass kid "aww, cry me a river" you said, poking out your bottom lip.

"suck. my. dick." he said while side eyeing you 'say nomo say nomo' you thought "eh..no" you said "oh yea, what's goin on downstairs? y'all figured shit out?" he asked, now sitting up.