𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟔

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬RPT , 7evside !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
RPT , 7evside !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

"ugh i miss my mannn" mora whined as she laid at the end of kae's bed "ion think he miss you" kae said as you laid across her bed on your stomach as she leaned against the headboard.

"mmcht, you on sum hatin ass shit" mora said, mugging kae "i'm so damn bored" you complained as you strolled through pinterest, saving quotes to your board, "me too like why nobody not havin party's or sumn" kae said.

"i'm sayin" mora agreed "oh yea, when we got to the studio where was you n jayden at?" kae said as she raised an eyebrow, placing her phone beside her on the bed "gettin food" you said.

"you mad nosy" you added while laughing "what else? cause it don't take dat long to get food" mora said "chick-fil-a lines be long ash but dey be movin fast so don't even" you said, side eyeing her.

"that's still not answering the question" she said "oh yea, i got sum weeddddd" you smiled as you got up and did yo lil dancey dance "girl boo" they laughed "so y'all hot boxed?" mora said.

" ion do drugs, watchu talkin bout?" you said "goodbye" kae laughed "ouuuu loook! somebody posted abt dis party" mora said as yall looked at her phone "it start at 7:30 and it's in brooklyn" kae read.

"y'all trynna go?" you asked "wait ain't dat sdot opps block?" mora asked and you rolled your eyes "how dats dey opps block if dey cool wit 41?" you said, trynna put the pieces together.

"no it ain't a opps block" kae laughed "yo what time is it anyways?" you said as you looked at them "4:56" mora read "so when y'all trynna go home n get ready?" mora asked.

"i'm already at home" kae said "oh shit, you is" yall laughed "but ionk, prolly 5" you said "so in 4 minutes?" mora said "yup" you replied, grabbing your phone n keys from the center of the bed.

✬ ✬ ✬

paris walked to the entrance of the building she lived in. she turned her head as she walked through the door only to see naz n jay hound leaned up against the wall with one foot up and their arms crossed havin you weak as 5ive stood to the side laughin.

"y'all look stupid asf" you said, laughing your ass off and they started bullying tf outta dis random nigga wearin a red sweatsuit n sum black crocs "damn what he do to yall.." you mumbled.

you knew the guy was one of dem youtube niggas cause he had somebody holding a camera for him and he kept looking at the camera then you seen naz pick up a broken mop and started hittin da nigga like what is goin on..