𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟏

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Los Angeles, california !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Los Angeles, california !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

"mmm..do i want strawberries or pineapples..maybe watermelons.." you questioned yourself as you walked around the grocery store, currently looking at the fruits meanwhile reese was somewhere in the store doing who knows what.

"it's cold in dis bitch" you said as you made your way to the candy aisle, you had on a grey spaghetti strap dress that stopped at your ankles, hugging your body very well and defining every inch n every detail of your body.

"you like my voice? it turn you on?" reese sung as he came up behind you and back hugged you " no" you laughed "lies, i turn you on in general" he said and you side eyed him "umm chile anyways so, watchu get?" you asked.

"i couldn't find no apple juice" he said, wiping his imaginary tears "dramatic" you said, shaking your head "hold this" you said, giving him the fruit and water that was in your hand.

"mmcht, do i look like a cart to you? i don't think so" he replied, rolling his eyes at the last part "boy let's go" you said as he walked behind you, mumbling shit under his breath.

"speak up, love" you said, turning around to look at him "ian say nun, get out my face" he said "i'm not in your face" you said, standing in front of him "but i can get in yo face so don't test me" you added.

"yo little ass not scaring nobody, it's giving da lil girl from dat monster movie" he said "bitch- i do not look like boo" you said with your face scrunched up "tuhhh" he laughed.

"bye." you said, walking away "come here ma" he laughed "watchu want mike wazowski?" you said as he wrapped his arm around you "bitc- girl" he said and you laughed.

"nahhh watchu was rey call me?" you questioned as you turned to look at him "bitch" he said and you laughed "come on lil boy" you said, watching him grab a bag of trolli's.

"i hope yk dat you sharing" you said and he laughed "you got a lot of pride but ima need you to put ds to the side cause you got life fucked all the way up" he said as you mugged him.

"come on, we gettin in line" you said, standing behind this older couple in line with reese beside you "gimme" you said and he gave you your stuff.

after standing here for like 10 seconds, you turned your head and looked at reese—seeing that he was biting his nails which you hated.

you gently grabbed his wrist, removing his hand from near his mouth which made him look at you, "stop biting your nails" you spoke while looking at him and he just stood there like a lil kid.

✬ ✬ ✬

"my neck hurt, i need a massage" kae said, moving her head in circles "me too" you said "yall- i think i'm pregnant.." mora said while laying at the end of the bed, making y'all snap yall heads towards her.

"say you stg" kae said, sitting up quick as hell "i said 'i think" she said "if you don't go pop a plan b girl- we got parties to go to when we get back in ny" you said "right, bookie you can't go out like dis" kae said.

"so y'all want me to kill my baby-" mora said, acting shock "WE TEAM FTK!" you n kae yelled "oh wow" mora laughed "yk what? nvm i got sum fa dat ass" you said, getting up and going downstairs.

"ayo samir! lemme talk to you lil nigga" you said as they looked at you "tf was that abt.." jay hound mumbled "watchu need, ugly?" sdot said as he stood up "go to the pharmacy near by and get sum plan b's please" you smiled.

he scrunched up his face as he jerked his head back "for what? you pregnant nigga?!" he questioned and you looked at him like he was slow "you don't pay attention to your gf? yo pull out game is weak, gang" you said, looking at him in disappointment.

"you sound dumb asf" he said with his face scrunched up "ight, thanks for the niece n all but we got a hot girl summer to live up" you said "tuhhh, yea ight" he laughed "lmk when you go to da pharmacy and where is my man?" you said, scanning the living room.

"mhm, i'm ready for haunted houses n shit" reese said, walking into the living room "nigga who is you talkin to??" naz said while laughing "myself" reese laughed.

"ahh my babyyyy" you smiled as you walked to him and wrapped your arms around his neck, hugging him "so is y'all together or what?" hound questioned "is you n kae together or what?" reese questioned.

"nigga- duh" hound said "okay den" reese said "gimme kiss" you said as you looked up at him, he leaned down and gave you a kiss like you asked "ew" sdot mugged.

"girl boo" you said, rolling your eyes "im hungry asab" naz said, throwing his head back on the couch "so go get sum food?" kae said, coming downstairs with mora "you gon take me?" he asked.

"no" she replied "ok den, a nigga don't feel like driving" he complained "you complainin like a bitch" reese said "suck my dick" naz said, flicking him off "he don't gotta do a mf thing" you said, poppin your neck "won't" reese said, copying you.

"i love y'all" kae laughed "i got taste for sum pickles" mora said "oop- DATS DEM PREGNANCY CRAVINGS" kae exaggerated "you a opp now" you crossed your arms while mugging sdot.

"bro she's not pregnant" he laughed "mhm" kae hummed while side eyeing him "yo gang, you ain't pull out?" jay hound asked while looking concerned "mmcht, word to my deads- stop believing dem" sdot said.

"he fightin for his life in da gc" reese said, shaking his head "make a pharmacy run gang" naz laughed "see watchu done started" sdot said, mugging you "no.." you shrugged.

"why you blaming her?" kae questioned with her arms crossed "exactly, i need to have a hot girl summer" mora said "no you don't" sdot said "da baby prolly growin at this moment" jay hound said as they laughed.

"dats fine, i got sum in my purse" you smiled before jogging upstairs and going to 5ives room. you grabbed your purse off his bed and went through it, looking for the pills—shortly finding them after a few seconds.

"watchu got dem fo?" reese questioned as he shut the door "ngl, you scared tf out me" you laughed "oh" he replied with a straight face as he sat down and stared at you.

"mmcht, don't start" you said, rolling your eyes "nah cause who just carries around plan b's in their purse for fun?" he questioned, tilting his head to the side and you shrugged.

"words, don't act slow" he said being so deadass "what am i supposed to say jayden?" you said and he scoffed before standing up and walking to the door "no, this not what we bout to do" you said, grabbing his wrist and turning him around.

"what's wrong witchu? why you actin like a big ass baby? you gettin mad cause i got plan b's in my purse like it's just for emergencies so chill tf out" you said as he listened "mhm" he hummed, leaving the room.

"dis nigga gettin me tight" you said as you grabbed a pill and went back downstairs, handing it to mora "see, paris gon always get us right" mora smiled "ong" kae laughed "it's me, what do y'all expect?" you said.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — worst disney princess?