𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟏𝟔

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬party , queens !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
party , queens !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

"ight, chill ma" he laughed, breaking the kiss as he pulled away "i'm goin back to shakin sum ass" you said with his hand still around your neck "ight" he said, pecking your lips 2 more times before letting you go.

"bro you missed it" mora said while laughing as she grabbed your arm and walked away "what happened?" you laughed "kae was twerkin n outta nowhere jaylen yanked her up like she was a rag doll" she said.

"lord, where she at?" you said, scanning the room "where you left us" she replied "you ok?" you asked while laughing as yall approached rella n kae "man dat nigga deserve to get his ass beat" kae said and you shook your head.

"OOP- IK DAT AINT CITY GIRLS" rella said as yall looked at each other "REAL ASS BITCH, GIVE A FUCK BOUT A NIGGA, BIG BIRKIN BAG HOLD 5 6 FIGURES, STRIPS ON MY ASS SO HE CALL DIS PUSSY TIGGER, FUCKIN ON A SCAMMIN ASS, RICH ASS NIGGA" yall yelled as yall got hype.

"PAY FOR DIS PUSSY NIGGA, GET YO BANDS UP, OH YOU AINT TRICKIN NIGGA? IMA HIT YO MANS UP, COLD ASS COCKY BITCH, FUR IN DA SUMMERTIME, HE GON KEEP DA BILLS PAID, CAUSE HE KNOW A BITCH FINE!" kae yelled loud n proud.

"BITCHES ALWAYS IN MY BUSINESS, JT WHAT YOU REALLY DO? I BE AT HOME PLAYIN FETCH BY A SWIMMING POOL, IM A REAL BIG DOG BITCH YOU A SCRAPPY DOO, DOIN ALL DAT WIFEY SHIT KNOWIN HE DONT FUCK WITCHU!!" rella n mora yelled like dey niggas done cheated.

"POSTER GIRL PUSSY IN YO NIGGA DREAMS, IMA HOLD IT SEMI, BUST WHOEVER IN BETWEEN, GANGSTA BITCH, JT MEDELLÍN, HAVENT HEARD FROM DA OPPS YEA THEY AINT SAID A THING!" they sung while twerkin as you hyped them up.

"THROW IT IN ROTATION, THROW IT IN ROTATION, THROW IT IN ROTATION, AHHH!!" they yelled, hyping you up as usual while you twerked- i'm sorry, i meant SHOOK YO ASS LIKE RENT WAS DUE.

"i'm tired asf but ion wanna go" rella said and you laughed "shiii, i do" you laughed "you right" she agreed "omg- it just move so effortlessly" kae said and you laughed "i want my man, dats what i want" you said.

"dey went to da bar" mora said and they followed behind you as yall walked to the kitchen—you seen the boys sittin down laughing "you miss meeee?" you said as you walked to reese and stood in front of him.

"no, you won't gone long enough" he said "stop" you said and he laughed "what am i doin?" he asked "come on, i wanna go home" you said, grabbing his tatted hand "you can wait" he said.

you tilted your head to the side and rolled your eyes "watchu bein impatient fo? chill" he said, getting off the stool in which you sat down on "i wanna go home, like real bad" kae said as she sat beside you "right" mora agreed, sitting on the other side of you.

"dey know what dey doin" you said "i'm sayin" mora said "all fun n games til a bitch gts on dey ass" you said and they laughed "rella n buba just left and yo brother LIKE" kae said "if you got da sense dat god gave youuuu, don't leave me roun yo mannnnn" you sung, randomly.

the music was low in the bar/kitchen which you liked since y'all didn't have to yell over the music to hear each other, "lemme tell you bout dis hater from around my hood, kept tryin a bitch like my pussy ain't good, see dis bitch ain't like me n i don't know why but ima give her a reason when i take her guyyyy" mora sung.

"yuhhhh" kae laughed "you don't want smoke baby, please believe me, cause i'm dat bitch and yo nigga lookin easy, touch me, taste me, fuck me, squeeze me, once he do dat, he'll neva leave me, fuck youu and da rest of yo crew cause i'll take yo nigga and i'll keep mine too, if you wanna fight i'm wit dat toooooo" you sung your heart out.

"BOWW" kae said and you laughed "ight you singin dat a lil too loud" reese said, turning to look at you "why you talkin to me?" you said, looking at your phone "oh it's like dat now? ok" he nodded "aww shit" jay instigated.

"come here" he said but you ignored him "ma" no response "bae" no response "paris" no response "èssence" he said "what, why you keep callin me, what, huh?" you said, getting irritated.

he walked to you and stood in front of you, giving you a blank stare with a straight face "who tf you think you talkin to paris." he said being so serious "you" you replied, holding the eye contact.

"..ok" he scoffed "yooo we out mh" he said, dapping jay n sdot up before looking at you "let's go" he said, throwing his cup in the trash as you got up with a childlike smile on your face while walking behind him.

"byeeee" you said, waving at them as they laughed "pa" you said, speed walking to catch up with him before hugging his arm "ionk watchu so happy fo" he said as yall exited the building.

"shiiidddd, i do" you said, skipping to his car "stop, yo ass all out n if a nigga lookin it's gon be a problem" he said, opening the door for you as you got in "ouuu princess treatment" you said as he shut the door and got in the drivers seat.

"and my ass been out all day and A LOT of niggas was already lookin" you said "you think ds bothers me? idgaf" he said with his face turned up "oh you a wannabe nonchalant nigga i see, you supposed to gaf" you said and he laughed.

"it's certain shit like if you wit me den idc" he said and you nodded "ok, skip da talkin cause i wanna fuck" you said and he laughed "i promise you, you not gettin no dick" he said and you side eyed him.

✬ ✬ ✬

"fuckkkk!! take sum outtt" you whined as he was deep in yo guts basically tryna kill you "why you runnin now?" he asked, while near your ear as he kissed down your neck with your arms pinned above your head.

he abruptly stopped and turned you over on your stomach again, like you were tired asf cause y'all been goin for sum shit plus you were already sensitive asf from all da shit he was doing to her, smfh.

he grabbed your waist and put you on your knees, pressing down in the middle of your back "arch yo shit" he said and you deadass gave him a weak ass arch cause he slutted you out like real bad, "paris."

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES do y'all like when paris goes to da bronx n chill wit ygz n em?