𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟑

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Frederick Douglass houses , manhattan !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

a bitch been sleep all day. you thought to yourself as you sat up and rubbed your eyes, getting up and walking to your bathroom before turning the light on and shutting the door.

you handled your business before washing your face and brushing your teeth, doing your normal skincare routine before putting your lashes on n lips gloss after fixing your hair.

you were only wearing sum black nike pros and a black sp5der hoodie and your toes were white as you wore a cute anklet around your ankle.

you left your room, goin to the living room only to see all dese mf sweeper niggas on the couch chillin INCLUDING dthang, lee drilly, bando, and kenzo like damn dey think this mf a hangout.

"why df it look like a whole ass party" you said as they stopped their lil conversations and looked at you "GFFFFF" kenzo squealed as she got up and hugged you as you laughed.

"hii" you smiled "i GYAT somethin ta say" she said and you laughed "stay off tiktok" you said as you sat down beside her on the couch "you actin like youn see nobody else" dthang said with a mug and you looked at him.

"i forgot about you luh durkio" you smiled and he kissed his teeth "don't start, wannabe rubi rose" he said "first of all, i don't wanna be nobody dirt neck soo" you said, tilting your head.

"sttm ugly" he said "ya mammy" you said "uhhh where did lee go?" you questioned as you looked around "look at you, lookin for yo man" bando said which made you mug him.

"gtfo, who nigga? not mines" you said "and why y'all ain't bring miya?" you said as all dem niggas came back in the house "MUDDYYYY" sdot said as he walked to the couch and hugged you.

"why are you yellinnnnn" you said "go put sum clothes on paris im not playin witchu" naz said being so serious "dats yo problem, nobody told you to invite yo lil friends over so therefore i'm not changing, i wear dis all the time" you said.

"let her live, we don't wanna hear y'all argue" kenzo said "see, he always startin wit me" you said as you got on your phone, clicking through ppls stories "play sum music damn" kenzo said.

jay hound tossed her the remote and she went to youtube as she started a live video, "come here paris" she said as she propped her phone up against the table.

"mmcht, mane" you said as you stood up and walked to her "hey live" you said as ppl started spamming the comments with heart eye emoji's and talking about the boys in the back.