𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 | 𝟎𝟎𝟗

✬ ✬ ✬

PARIS ÈSSENCE ✬Los Angeles, california !ig — @whoispariss

PARIS ÈSSENCE
Los Angeles, california !
ig — @whoispariss ..

✬ ✬ ✬

you, rella, shai, kae, and mora were walking across a bridge with noti n buba. they looked down and seen the sweepers on bikes "yoo we caught the sweepers lackin" noti yelled as he showed them on camera "paris jump" buba said.

"should i jump?" you said as yall looked down at the boys "yall she gon jump, who gon catch her?" noti said "i gotchu, jump" 5ive said and you laughed "df, im not jumping nigga you crazy" you laughed.

"meet us downstairs" noti said as yall went downstairs and met up with them, making y'all's way to the beach together "ahh ice spice dropped the full version" mora said, getting mad hype as you n kae looked at each other.

"yo where y'all get them lil ass bikes from" noti laughed "yo bitch" sdot said and mora looked at him like he was dumb as they laughed "a keke, nobody laughin witchu" she said and you busted out laughing.

"wea da cheeks" naz said "nigga it's a beach right there, you want sum cheeks then go to the beach" noti said "ouuu dat low key rhymed mh" buba said.

"lancey lancey, i'm ghetto and i'm fancy MHM, my hair n my nails match my panties MHM, i'm sexy look like a piece of candy" you sung as yall crossed yet another street "stop bein ghetto" naz said "if i was bein ghetto, i would've been loud, but i wasn't" you said, flipping your hair.

"yo wig stank" naz said while mugging you "don't play wimme baby i takes care of my wigs she got da deep conditioning bitch" you said as they laughed "don't play wit it" kae said "at all at all" you said, sounding like dthang.

"he still mad at you" hound said and you laughed "not my problem" you said as yall made it to the beach "ouuu let's go to the lil carnival" mora said "right, it looks fun" kae smiled.

noti, buba, rella, and shai walked away and did whatever they did like got on the rollercoaster n shit while y'all explored.

"what food dey got out here?" 5ive questioned "funnel cakes, corn dogs, hotdogs, burgers, fries, pizza, and they prolly got chicken" mora said "what in da hell carnival you went to dat sell chicken?" 5ive said as yall made the same exact face.

"right cause wdh" you said "it was just a assumption, chill" she said "i'm concerned.." kae said with her eyebrows furrowed "wrd to G" sdot said "alright yall draggin it" she said, rolling her eyes.

✬ ✬ ✬

"our bnb nicer" you said as you sat on the couch "cap, ours bigger" jay hound said "mmcht, and? but ours just looks better" kae said "cap" 5ive said as he sat beside you, sliding his arm around your waist.

"oop-" mora instigated "on dick" sdot said "i'm not een talkin bout you so smd" she said while mugging him "toxic" naz said, shaking his head and you got on your phone.

"y'all what color should i do next?" you asked while going through your amazon cart, looking at things for your bedroom "you just did dis" 5ive said and you looked at him.

"okay but that's not the point" you said "so what's da point?" he said "me getting a new hairstyle" you replied "yea..yo shit liftin already" he said and they laughed "bye. get off me, reese" you said, removing his arm from around you, only for him to put it back.

you rolled your eyes as you looked to your side seeing jay hound walking to the kitchen "jay, can you grab my pineapples out the fridge and a fork?" you asked "if you give me one" he said.

".........fine" you said and he walked back to you with your stuff "thanks" you said "unt un, gimme one" he said and you rolled your eyes, placing one in his hand "preciate it twin" he smiled.

"wtv" you replied, munchin away "so you can give him sum but not me?" 5ive said and you slowly turned your head to look at him "you ain't ask" you said and he reached in the lil container and grabbed a pineapple.

"you trifling" you said with your face scrunched up as he laughed "and you think it's funny" you added and he pecked your lips "nahhh, don't do dat" you said "BROOOO!!!!!" kae n mora screamed at the same time as they got up quick asl.

"y'all seen a spider or sumn?" naz said as him, jay hound, n sdot looked at them like they were dumb "so y'all ain't see dat?!" mora said "what?" jay hound said, mad confused.

"y'all fuckin slow" sdot said, continuing to roll up his blunt "mmcht, ik im not seein shit" mora said "watchu see? cause i only screamed n got up cause you did it" kae said and you laughed.

"y'all it's official, dey finally together" mora said and both, you n reese looked at her like she was stupid asf cause let's just say that you met mora through sdot and yall ended up close.

but the problem was, she's the type of person to embarrass you in front of niggas or tell your business so your not as close with her as you are with kae, but kae- NOW THATS YO GIRL, yall knew each other since foreverrrr.

"tf is she talkin bout?" reese said and you shrugged "ionk cause i damn sure wouldn't date yo ass" you said, trollin like a mf "ong, yo cereal box head ass" he said "fr, yo roku remote face ass" you said.

"bye. i'm leaving." he said and you laughed, watching as he went upstairs "yall niggas sum trolls" jay hound said while laughing "mmcht, so y'all ain't see dem kiss?" mora questioned.

"no damn, we get it" jay hound said, getting annoyed "who you talkin to?" she said and you just shook your head "you nigga" he said "no tf you not" mora said, standing up and you n kae looked at her like she was crazy.

"sit down cause you not gon touch him" kae said "well tell him to watch his mf mouth" she said "he ain't say nun wrong, he just tired of you repeating yo self" you said "chill" sdot said.

"nobody asked you" mora said while side eyeing you which made you laugh "aww shit..y'all gon fight..?" 5ive questioned as he stood at the bottom stair while lookin at yall.

"take a seat girl, don't mess up our friendship trynna be the big bad wolf" kae said "how that's gon mess up our friendship?" she said, raising an eyebrow "cause ima beat yo ass if you touch my man, wtf like you can beat on samir but not MY nigga" kae replied.

"ite chill" sdot said, looking at the girls "im chill, i was just lettin her know what's gon happen before she make a mistake" kae shrugged "you not touchin shit so watch yoself n dat nigga" she said and you furrowed your eyebrows.

"ima need you to lower your tone and chill tf out cause ion like the way you talkin to her, the situation wasn't even dat deep and you not gon keep tellin her to make him watch what he says because at the end of the day, he make his own choices" you said.

"oh so now all y'all ganging up on me?" mora said, looking at all of y'all "shawty did you take a perc?" 5ive said, now sitting on the end of the staircase "nigga no" she said "sdot somebody gave yo bitch a perc!!!!" 5ive laughed.

✬ ✬ ✬

K NOTES — why he always instigating?