The Face changer and The Red Knife (Lore story)

Wudin sho is the greatest Hand fighting specialist in "Never" North Kansria
However despite his efforts, His father Kaodon Sho "Hand Sifu" always came out on top in training
Kaodons explanation was that Wudin attacks with much ferocity, unbecoming of the Shokan style and will ultimately leave him dead in this world of swords and the augmented
Wudin rejects this notion, believing it's simply because he's known the family style and practiced it for more years than in his life.
Time passes until one fateful day, a Strange crimson portal appears near the house of the Sho's and out comes the underworlds Third Helwalker; Drakon Unal, who's narrowly escaped through the careless rupture.
Kaodon senses a Mysterious presence near their home and goes to check without Wudin being aware as to not danger him.
Kaodon happens upon the ugly tatter and meets face to face with Unal and discerns by his look that he is not only a demon, but a Special kind. If he's coming through a rip from the underworld, that could only mean they're the beginning of what could be an invasion of demons.
Kaodon wastes no time charging a disoriented Drakon while he's examining the terrain
Drakon notices Kaodon's hostility and quickly uses the Knife in his hand to repel the attack, which Kaodon uses his signature "bend" technique to divert the blade.
This is no regular knife, Kaodon diverts the blade with ease and as he is in position to counter, the Helwalkers knife activates and he ends up experiencing its terrible consequences.
Kaodon falls to the ground screaming as the sounds of Hel Beat him from the inside of his body.
Wudin sho awakes to his father's screams, grabs his Kitsune mask and runs with all his might outside to save his father.
When Wudin arrives to see Drakon standing over his father convulsing and soaked in his own blood, he angrily slides on his mask charging Unal head on.
As Drakon prepares to defend himself again, Kaodon uses what little breath he has to call out to his son not wanting him to make the same mistake he did.
In the confusion Drakon uses the opportunity to cut a new portal that leads to an unknown destination and wudin seeks to follow him.
Wudin rushes to check on his father who was just in good health and is now living on borrowed time.
He tries his best to call upon the Holy shield who at this time identified as the "Kansria Militia"; the law of the land.
Knowing the militia won't make it fast enough, Kaodon grabs his hand and gives his final words;
"You must treat your enemy as stone and overtime they will erode, as you my son, are the water that rushes, and not flows"
Wudin begins to cry at his fathers words and puts the communication device down to take his fathers hand with both of his and then utters something to his father.
Kaodon Sho gives Wudin the largest grin he's ever seen since his mother was alive present on his father's face, even as he passed away.
Wudin takes his father home and waits for the Kansria militia to come, When they arrive they investigate the scene and take Kaodon Sho away with them. Leaving the 2 portals created by Drakon Unal open
Wudin is angered by this experience as he feels like He let this happen and because the militia left the portals open he must prepare to go through it in search of Drakon to make him close the portals that plague his family home and achieve vengeance for his father.
Wudin goes through the portal and finds Drakon among a ruined city and after an exchange of words, he challenges him to a fight.
Wudin narrowly is missed by drakons slash due to use of the Kitsune mask and manages to knock him off his feet. This prompts Drakon to ask why he is chasing him and Wudin angrily tells him to get up and exclaims that a weakling like him could'nt have been his father's Killer.
Drakon hearing that, stands up and as wudin sho charges he uses the back of the knife to strike Sho in the face which breaks off half of the Kitsune mask nullifying half of the it's latent speed.
Wudin catches himself before he falls to the ground as Drakon tells him he's about to move on to another destination and as he goes to cut a new portal Sho charges him with all the speed he can manage yelling that he's not done with him and will avenge his father.
Drakon stops the portal creation and instead goes from one position to slashing an angry wudin sho with Hel's knife dead on, but Sho follows through and Drives his palm into drakons rib cage.
This exchange causes Drakon to fall to the ground, in utter disbelief at Hel's knife not triggering and Shos resolve.
Wudin stands over the man who killed his father and screams for answers, Drakon looks at him with Shock and confusion, as Wudin starts to break down and fall to his knees.
Feeling the weight of his fathers death fall upon his shoulders
Drakon slowly stands, Speaks to Sho; reveals where his next location will be.

"This blade will show no mercy to an average Human using its hand. Touch it and you will share the fate of your father. When you're truly ready to avenge him, I'll be waiting at the First tear and we shall do battle. If you disappoint me, not only will you be exterminated. But Humanity at large will be subject to Extinction by my hand. I'll see you later. Mask user"

Wudin Sits Frozen in grief and anger that nearly gives way to despair as Drakon instead of creating a Tear, walks away with his own two feet until he's no longer visible.
Wudin let's Unal's Haunting words wash over him, gets up and goes back through the Tear.
When he emerges on the other side, he looks down at the stained sand red with his fathers blood. After paying his respects, he makes his way to a now empty home.
This home he and his father once shared and trained together, the home his family once flourished in.
He grabs the decorative Kitanas off of the wall and starts to sharpen them while letting drakons words replay in his head, hearing him even in training.
The rage builds and materializes into the action of snapping the 1st and 2nd Kitana in half, noticing he only has 1 left and his rage has yet to subside, he goes to take a breath.
Walking out to see the 2 tears still there and vibrant and the bloodstain fading away, he knew it was real, all of it was, not only is his life at stake, all of humanity is threatened by such a powerful enemy.
An enemy who's slain a Genuine Master of the Hand without so much as a scratch present. And that enemy has challenged Wudin after Sparing his life for the sake of All of Kansria and his family's honor.
Searching his mind clouded by emotion, Sho desperately looks for answers to this perilous situation brought onto him and his family. He remembers what he told his father, what made him smile in his last minutes of life. Then he realizes the answer laid with his father, Kaodon's last words :

"You are the water that rushes, not flows"

And his reply....

"No father.........I will be the water that flows"

Wudin walks back into his home and finishes sharpening the 3rd Kitana, more calmly and with a steady hand, the sword eventually sharp enough to draw blood with a touch, strongly shining from the blade, in Wu's mind this is his promise to his father personified.
Wudin examines the sword more closely and the portals reflect off of it. In that moment Sho thinks of what his father could truly have meant and how it could relate to Drakon.
Wudin stands with the sword and retires to the practice room. Knowing that one day he'll need to be adept enough to defend the honor of the Sho Family and the Land of Kansrias Human population with more than just his bare hands, he looks at the sky and speaks :

"What's your plan demon. Why did you spare me. Why must you hurt my family and destroy our lands. I'll make you pay, I swear it. I'll stand by that Damned Tear, and you'd better be ready to Die!"
"DO YOU HEAR MEEEEEE!!?"

*Drakon appears with the knife held to his ear*

"Yes. I hear you. Warrior Sho. I am in no hurry"

*looks at the blade of the knife revealing a reflection of Wudin calling out to him*

"However, I do intend to finish this next time." *continues walking into the darkness*

Thus the gauntlet was thrown in the battle between Humanity and the Red Spirit.
TO BE CONTINUED .....