Episode 8 : "A Speech Shared by All!, announcement of the Jingon!"

[AN = Authors note 🗒️]

*FLASHBACK*

Wudin sits in preparation for the meeting with his right hands discussing the escape at island 0 with Ame
[AN : "Happened in episode 2"]

("I hope what I saw in her at island 0 is never seen by anyone again. Years and years of people and powers clamoring on about the Terror of the Red Knife")

*A long haired figure with glowing red eyes caressing a knife emotionless*,

the buildings he crushed

*A giant tower crumbled to the ground*,

the wills broken *People running and screaming as soldiers fall*,

the victims....indiscriminate
*a body shrouded in dark only lit by its small hand*.
*image of the Red knife shrouded in fire*
*Image fades directly into a simular but different figure and flame*

Then....in comes this girl
*Ame raising her head and looking at Wudin and Jail*
*Wudins shocked and worried face*

...looking just like him yet not inheriting his evil hatred for humanity
*Two sides of half the red knife and Ame's face but instead of the fire and her eyes glowing she is talking with everyone*

However, with this new power of epic proportions..The danger is insurmountable.
*The blue spirit razing and Ames unbridled rage followed with the soldiers screaming*

Maybe this is why. This is why he gave me it.")

*Wudin steps over to a podium built with a glass casing on top in his room, he stares at it revealing his half broken mask of the Kitsune, a Picture of his family, and the Knife of Hel's screams*
[AN - •The Face Changer and the red Knife•]

Wudin : ("Giving her this knife. Maybe isn't a good idea.")

*begins to walk away*
*The Knife starts to vibrate silently with red energy emitted from the blade in the form of lettering*

Wudin : ("Hm? Oh yeah. I've never been close to this thing before, while it wasn't coming at me with malicious intent...It seems to be humming, I can't understand the writings, no chance. Wait, Are those...Music notes?)

*fades into the blade of the knife ringing silently as the beginning of the meeting starts with Wudin staring in deep thought*

"Boss you on the up n up?"

*Vincenzo waves his hand in front of Wudins face, it stays completely still*

(We're going up against powers unmatched. The powers that be. That knife may be the trump card we need..)

"Commander? Is everything ok?"

*Jane approaches him concerned snapping her fingers lightly, he doesn't budge*

(But I can't guarantee their safety...perhaps it'll be fine since she doesn't know how to use it, maybe a scare tactic for now...)

"PLEASE WAKE UP COMMANDER!"

*Talia yells to him through cupped hands*
*he snaps out of it*
Wudin : "Huh? Oh. Yes. Sorry everyone. Now As I was saying..."

[AN - •Episode 7•]

*Silence*

Jane : "YOU DID WHAT???!!?!"
Talia and Vincenzo : "Holy shit." "Ah shit."
*END OF FLASHBACK*

*Back to the stone stage where all soldiers of the many faces speak about Ame's introduction*
Ame : "*Loud whisper* YOUD BETTER BE HAVING AN EPISODE OLD MAN. SERIOUSLY? An ESCAPEE??"
*Ame says frustrated*
Wudin : "Calm down, they're loving this right now. I have an idea, just stand tall and speak confident in the meantime"
Ame : "Speak?? Wait just one minute I-"
Vincenzo : "She's at least got one of those down, dame nearly chewed ya heart out under her breath"
Ame : "Wait guys this isn't funny where are you g- Vinny where is he going??? HEY, HEEYYYYY"
Vincenzo : "Eh quit yer whinin. He'll be back in a minute just gotta rally up the 2 sposed to be gettin Yous outta bed. In the meantime...."
*Vincenzo turns an irritated Ame back toward the crowd and puts his arm around her*
Vincenzo : "STEP RIGHT UP STEP RIGHT UP, YOUR VERY OWN HOLY POLIZIA WEAKNESS RESEARCHER. ASK ANY AND ALL QUESTIONS WHILE WE AWAIT OUR COMMANDERS RETURN IN PREPARATION"
Ame : "AS IF!, I DONT KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT THOSE CAGE LOVING CREEPS"
*back to whisper*
Vincenzo : "Nothin? Not a thing? Don't they chase your type around more than they do mine?"
Ame : "........Maybe?"
*Vincenzo facepalms and grabs a new cigar preparing to light it*
Vincenzo : "This is gonna be a Long day. Eyes forward Toots, I'll be back when I finish fixin up the ship, you'll love it"
Ame : "...Ship? OH yeah, our ship. Well Someone's finally doing something helpful around here..."
*He flashes his weapon from his suit pocket*
Vincenzo : "Say sumthin?"
Ame : "IM READY FOR YOUR QUESTIONS COME ONE COME ALL, LEARN HOW TO DEFEAT THE WHITE SHIRT JERKS FROM A REAL SCIENTIST."
*Audience cheers raising their weaponry and starts to approach the stage*
Vincenzo : "Yknow what? Ol one eye and the doc weren't jokin around. That's..a lot of soldiers...."
Ame : "Eh...O-Ok one at a tim- SINGLE FILE SINGLE FILE"
"GYAAH-"
Vincenzo : "FELLAS FELLAS NO NEED TO GET OUTTA CONTROL. LET ME OUT FIRST ITS ALL-GUHH"