3am snack

Hi, I'm back 🥰 I've noticed I haven't posted anything in days 😨. So I decided to make something. BTW TYS FOR 30+ READSSSSS AHHHH. Ahem. I don't own any characters at all, nor do I own the art/pictures. Let's get started?

We can all agree that waking up hungry was the worst, right? Having to get out of bed but too lazy. So relatable. However, that was M/n's case at the moment.

Yup, just like we thought 3am. It's always 3am. Sadly, M/n was going through this struggle 😔.

'Why out of all times' the boy thought gently unwrapping Bokutos arms that were around him.

M/n rolls off the bed, craving (favorite food) Now M/n had all types of favorite foods so he just had to pick one..or just see what the hell is in the fridge.

M/n's pov:

I'm casually walking down the stairs towards the kitchen, trying not to wake Bo. But the floors just had to be squeaky. ( ;`Д´). I'm really not tryna wake up Bo. He hates waking up during times like this.

I opened the fridge, and it was the leftover food from last night. I didn't want that, though. I checked the cabinets, and I saw Bo's secret ramen hidden. 'He really thought I wasn't going to find this?' ( ̄ー ̄)

Quietly I take out the small pot fill it with water and put it on the stove to boil.

Food timeskip :-)

No one's pov:

Surprise, surprise, it's done \(^_^)/

"Ah finally,"  the H/C boy said with stars in his eyes.

Now, when I tell you, M/n was gobbling those noodles down, I mean it. He ate those noodles like his life was depending on it like my goodness.

Thump!

Thump!

M/n stopped mid slurp.

"M/n?.." a hot tired voice is heard from around the corner.

"Bo, love go back to bed" M/n says looking at the toned haired boy. Tbh he looked hella hot.  Hair down voice deep and gentle. Sign me up fr.

"What are u doing?" Bokuto said rubbing his eyes

"I'm eating duh"

"I mean why are you up? It's like 3:35am."

You finshed your food getting up to put your dish in the sink.

"I was a little hungry come on let's go back to bed I know your tired." You say grabbing Bokutos hand and walking upstairs.

Both of you lay down. Bokutos wraps his arm around you and lock your fingers together.

"Goodnight owl"

(SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THE ARTIST

(SOMEONE PLEASE FIND THE ARTIST. CREDITS TO THEM)

BONUS:

Afternoon.

"Hey M/n? Do you know what happened to my ramen I left in the cabinet."

"Huh-? N-no why?"

"Huh-? N-no why?"

_________________________________________

I finshed horray.

IF SOMEONE COULD OKEASE FIND THE ARTIST OLEASE SAY IN THE COMMENRS TYSM FOR READING :)