"Yeah, why not?"

I don't own any pictures or characters in this story. And never will

Plot: Basically, the MSBY team goes to the Cafe Bokuto n M/n to find interest in each other.

3rd pov

MSBY went to (ur hometown) due to having a volleyball game there. But before anything, they wanted to try this cafe that went famous a few tines

"Hey guys, wanna go to this cafe that's been going viral on the interent?" The fake blonde announced.

"CAFE??? I WANNA GO, " said Shoyo. Of course he would wanna go 😮‍💨. He would most likely spend his whole life savings in that place.

"HEY HEY HEY! LET'S GO TO THAT CAFE, " the owl said loudly, dragging everyone.

At the Cafe 😎

M/n pov

I have no problem working at the cafe, but it could be annoying dealing with Karen's. IT'S LIKE THERE EVERYWHERE. 😭 I really need to take a break.

"HEY HE-"

"STFU"

"AHAHHA- my bad table for 4?" I say straightening up my posture.

"Yes, please. Also, is the booths clean?" The curly haired boy said.

"Yes, I've actually just cleaned them all." I quickly responded. Damn these men are HAWT. Although they do look familiar 🤔.

Everyone sat down and looked their menus. "My name is M/n. I'll be by teh counters call me when ur ready to order :)." I fast walked 🚶🏿‍♀️ to the counter.

Bokutos Pov:

I look at everyone at the table.

"..that boys hot."

"I can't even disagree with u." Atsumu said, smirking.

"Wtf is bubble tea? Sounds like shit," Sakusa announced. u can tell he's disgusted even under the mask.

"You never had bubble tea?!" shoyo and I said at the same time.

"Ew, no sounds nasty," he responded

"Anyways, I'm ready. Who else is?"

We were all ready to order

3rd pov:

Shoyo calls out ur name, which means they are ready to order.

You walked over there and wrote down the food they wanted.

The owl head and you locked eyes.

"Can I get your number?" Bokuto said.

His friends looked at him like he was crazy.

M/ns pov:

"Yeah, why not?" I said. I mean, have u seen those biceps? Not only that, he seems like a fun person to hang around.

After taking their orders, I rip out a sticky note, but my number is on it.
"Here ya go."

They got their food paid n left. I got a pretty good tip out of that.

Atsumus pov:

" I can't believe he just gave u his number like that,"

"I mean, what can I say? I got those looks 🥱" Bo looks at me, posing with his hands on his hips.

"I actually see u guys together, tho-"
Shoyo said, using his thinking face.

"OMG, IS THAT THE MSBY TEAM?!" A girl said everyone looked at us.

"RUN-"

3rd pov:

You and Bokuto have been chatting for a while now. You guys went on dates wacltched him play volleyball.

You barely even heard of him, but looking him up on the internet, it all makes sense. That's he look familiar.

After a few months, Bokuto asked M/n if he wanted to go back to Japan with him.

"Yeah, why not."

_________________________________________

"Anyways, that's how I met bokuto," I explained to his friends from high school.

"Damn actually made me cry a little bit-" Kuroo said

"It wasn't even sad," kenma looked up at kuroo.

"So yk when's the wedding?"
Literally, everyone said that. (Just pretend like half of everyone from Bo's high school or just others in general. "

Bokuto turns to me

"You wanna get married?"

"Yeah, why not? 🤷🏾

_________________________________________

IM DONE OMG-

anyways thanks for reading. I hope this tory made sense. I just wanted yo put something out for u guys to read 😭

Tysm for reading