distraction.

Lowkey i got lost writing this 🤭

Story takes place when he is with MSBY 💪🏾

'Thinking'

N/n - nickname
_________________________________________

You've noticed the past 2 weeks Boktuos been very off.

He's barely been focusing on you. Before he had his entire attention on you. And you would always have your attention on him.

You guys barely talk anymore. You used to call almost every other night. Due to Bokuto having volleyball practice.

1 day turns to 1 week, then 4, then 9. I'm not talking about weeks months. (Jk...Cory reference. Yall get it?...no. mk. 😔)

_________________________________________

Today was a Sunday. You thought it would be a good idea to talk to Bokuto. He was never busy on Sundays.

You pick up your phone from the nightstand, go to ur contacts, and press on his contact.

You waited hearing the phone ring. Kicking your feet in the air

"Do you need something?"

"Hey...Bo...what a way to say hi to your boyfriend." You slightly laughed

"I don't have time m/n what do you need?"  His tone getting serious.

'What's his problem?' You thought stopping your legs from swaying back n forth.

"Oh- uhm- I just wanted to ask if you were busy today. We haven't seen each other in 2 weeks, and- "

Before you could even finish, he hung the phone up. 

You felt hurt. But also angry. Why was he acting like this?

_________________________________________

Sense Bokuto didn't want to talk to you. You decided to just hang out with Kenma that day.

You guys played video games together. You n kenma beating each other at different games. You too were really close. You've been friends sense elementary. You think of each other as family friends.

You ended up sleeping over at kenmas house. You sboth slept on the floor because Kenmas bed is too small.

Not know you had your phone on silent your phone was getting blasted with messages from Bokuto.

_________________________________________

You woke up checking your phone seeing a bunch of messages from bokuto but also Atsumu, Meian, and Shoyo.

Turns out everyone was trying to fund out where you were. Turns out Bokuto went to your house only to find it empty.

You called Atsumu not wanting to talk to Bokuto at the moment.

You hear the phone ring n hear a small

"hello?.."

"Hey Atsu. Why is everyone calling n texting me to see if I was alive?"

Atsumu blinked now fully awake.

"N/N, OH MY GOSH!"

You took the phone away from your ears.

"Shut up jeez I jist woke up."

"My bad, so ya not dead right?"

You put the phone near your nose breath hard into it. Atsumu getting the message that you were still breathing.

"Mkay so. Bokuto was goin on a whole rant saying ya was ignoring him for 2 weeks and-"

"What. He's the one that's been ignoring me."

"Huh?"

_________________________________________

You were beyond angry how could he just lie to people putting the blame on you.

You hung up the phone and call Bokuto.

"N/n my lo-"

"Hold up. Don't think you could pull me in with that lovely dovey crap. What the hell is wrong with you? Telling people I've been ignoring you for 2 weeks? YOU ignored me."

Silence was loud. Like really loud.

"HELLO? Koutaro I'm talking to you. And you not answering is making me very pissed. I have no idea why you are lying to people. You hardly talk to me anymore. Like did I do something to make you upset? You've been getting a lot mad at me lately like I've did something ti ruin your life."

" your  distracting me from volleyball" Bokuto says

"Okay then tell me that. don't IGNORE me  for 2 weeks then try to get all buddy buddy with me right after. If you need more time to focus on volleyball I would give you time."

You take a breath.

"Listen bokuto. I dont want you to choose between volleyball and me. But you have to tell me what's going in with you."

"Listen n/n I'm sorry for ignoring you okay? I was just very futrsted on volleyball. I talking to nobody would be the best idea. So forgive okay?"

"Bo, I'm not going to forgive you right away. But I am going to tell you that if you need someone to talk to about your problems you have to. Don't bottle everything up. I think we should have a break from each other for a while. And till your ready talk to me. Okay?"

Bokuto whined a little. I did feel bad but he also wanted you back.
(I'm so confused. What am I even writing 😮‍💨)

"Alright we can take a break. I promise I'll make it up to you though."

"You better"

"Trust and believe"

After that you hung up the phone.

"Well gee that argument was a lot calmer than how I've seen my parent argue." Kenma said.

"Not gon lie....low key forgot about you."

"Your in my damn hou-"

_________________________________________

After a few weeks Bokuto made a huge apology to you making it uo to you by taking you on a trip to (dream vacation)

You guys made it too the airport  doing all the airport check ins and stuffs.

You got in the airplane.

The planes Crashes you guys die.
_________________________________________

Welp tysm for reading. It like 2:08 am rn. I am hunched over typing this in rn 😔

Pray for my back yall 😭

I hope u enjoyed.

Nah jk I ain't finna do that

_________________________________________

You arrived to the hotel sitting in the balcony getting a beautiful view

"Wow this is beautiful" you say.

"Enough to distract you?"

"Yup! This my dear. Will be my biggest distraction from anything."

_________________________________________

Lol imagine u fall 💀

Crazyyy anyways this story is crazy cause I'm tired yet I still want ti right something.

I've noticed I've been getting a lil famous 🙀 people been adding me to there reading list (^○^)

Lowkey so happy 🤭

Anyways if this story doesn't make sense.... oh well I probably won't care till I read this after I get up. 😅

1036 words 💪🏾