Winter break

Chacters used here all belong to Haruichi Furudate.

Pictures are not mine. All go to the rightful owners.

Thank you, and enjoy 😉

Winter break was absolutely the best for the two 3rd years. Well, for one of them, at least. M/n loved winter break. He loved playing out in the snow, drinking hot chocolate (sorry if ur allergic 😭), and talking to friends on the phone.

Unlike M/n, Bokuto didn't really enjoy winter break. That meant he couldn't play volleyball in the gym for a few weeks. But he did enjoy hanging out at M/n place all the time.

_________________________________________

Bokutos pov:

Winter break is super boring sometimes. I'm heading to M/ns place, which is a few blocks away from mine.

Before going to M/ns, I went to the corner store. Picked up a few of M/n's favorite snacks and some sandwiches to eat.

I paid for the stuff. It is getting expensive now. Like damn why raised the prices so much. 😒

Timeskip :)

I finally arrived. I used the spare key M/n gave me a few years ago. I used to break in whenever he wasn't home. He would sometimes see me either sleeping on his bed or playing with the volleyball in his room.

"HEY, HEY, HEY, IM HERE!" I yelled, running towards M/ns room. I busted the door open. All I see is (h/c) hair sticking out from under the blanket.

"M/n? Owl? Bae? Helloooo~ anyone home, " I say, pulling on his hair slightly.

No ones pov:

"stopp~" slight whisper coming out of the boy.

Bokuto puts the bags on your desk.
He pulls the blanket down so he can
see you better.

"What's wronnggg I thought you were gonna be happy to see me :(" The owl like boy said, his hair deflating from its usual spiked self.

You laugh a little, which makes him smile.

"I'm happy you're here, just not in the mood to show it," you say in a whisper like tone. To lazy to sound louder than usual.

"Yeah, totally can't relate," Bokuto responded, arms crossed. "Oh yea, by the way, I got (favorite snack) from the store you liked. I can give you that with some hot chocolate?"

That boy knew you so well. Although you don't talk much about yourself, he still manages to notice every detail about you. Which makes you realize how much you love him more.

"Yeah, that sounds nice, thank you :)"

"You're very welcome (*^3^)"

Another timeskip (^^;)))

After bokuto finished making the snack tray and hot chocolates, he put it on the large coffee table in front of the couch. He went upstairs and got you from your bed and put you on the couch.

You both cuddled up on the couch and watched a random movie n eat your snacks.

"This movie sucks," - Bokuto

"Yea, let's pick another one." - M/n
_________________________________________

I'm all done

I plan on making a haikyuu one shot book because eim kinda getting bored about doing just bokuto. I'll try and make about 10 or 12 stories on here, then move to making a haikyuu one-shot book.

I thought about other characters I could make stories with. Thank you for reading.

Also, I never got to day thanks for 200+ reads :) I'm happy I've got this many people in such little time. 😊 I might also do female and male in the one-shot book, by the way. Male reader is fun but just for the girls out there. :)

If you are non-binary I'm sorry but I won't be doing stories like that. I believe that there are only she/her or he/him I do respect you though.

Have a wonderfully time thanks for reading and hereing this random rant (^^;

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.