hairstyles

You always saw Bokutos hair up. It was rare to see his hair down. Even though you guys live together you somehow see him with his hair up.

Well today that changes.

_________________________________________

No one's POV:

"Bo wake up" you nudge Bokutos shoulder his bed hair was crazy. Like everyday it's always sticking up!

"Mm" his face scrunched up he dint like waking up this early "it's too early"

"It's literally 1 get up." You deadpan.
He sits up. You laughter seeing his bedhair. It's really messy and up.b
"Well ima go make breakfast while you get yourself together. "

And with that you left.

_________________________________________

As you were making breakfast you heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Sooner arms wrapped around your waist. You felt Bokutos hair on your neck. Wait. His hair is in your neck. 🤨

You turn your head seeing bokuto with his hair down.

"Oh my gosh." You whispered.
Bokuto looks up. "What's wrong?"
"Your hair...it's down?"
Bokuto gave you a weird look "you act like you've never seen me with my hair down."
"Well duh last time I have seen you with your hair down was when we are 2nd years." (Your both in your 1st year of college)
"REALLY?!" He shouted surprised
"YES REALLY" you shouted back.

"Now that I think of it. You wear your hair up I'd the only hairstyle you do. Do you ever wanna try something different? Like I wold totally put your hair in pigtails that would have been funny."

"What if I went bald" Bokuto though putting his finger to his chin rubbing his imaginary chin.

"I would have been scared. Your hair is absolutely soft and you look handsome with it."

"Let's try some styles yea?"
_________________________________________

"OH OH WHAT ABOU A MOHAWK" bokuto shouted

"OKAY OKAY PASS ME THE HAIR SPRAY" you were excited about this.

You set his hair up using the hairspray. When it was done you wheezed 

Bokuto started laughing whole crying as he saw himself in the mirror.

You both where ein the floor dying. You let out a snort making you 2 laugh even harder. "Take a photo and srnd it to Kuroo!" Bokuto said laughing.

"Okay okay!" You replied trying to catch you breath. You took the pic and sent it to Kuroo. A few secs later Kuroo called you absolutely dying. Which made you all laugh together.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS HAHAHSSHSSISJDHDBD *breathes* DO HAHASHSH WHY DOES HE. AHHHH HELP" Kuroo was very much dying.

Bokuto wheezed causing you all to laugh more crazy. "I CANT BREATH HELPP" you screamed 😭

 "I CANT BREATH HELPP" you screamed 😭

You all was laughing forever. The mohawk made bokutos forehead look even bigger than its supposed to.

"WHSY IS MY FOREHEAD SO BIGGG" Bokuto whined. Causing Kuroo to let out a big cackle and coughing making you let out a huge laugh.

"LOOK AT MY DOME BRO LIKE BRO DAMN 😭"

"HAHAHSH-
_________________________________________

I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THIS HELP. I FORGOT I SAID I WOULD POST IN THSI BOOK SO HERE YA GO SEEYA NEXT YEAR 😜