The rude boy...

Your Backstory:
You're 16 and you and your mom recently moved from Italy to Germany. Your dad unfortunately left you were only 6 and you have not been the same ever since... Your mom is a Lawyer so your quite wealthy and you live in a really big house. You chose Germany for your new home, not only because your mom got a job there but your aunt and cousin live there as well... You were not really popular at your old school, but you hope things will change here...

Bill's back story:
As you all know Bill has a twin brother named Tom. Bill is not very popular, unlike his brother, but he has a few friends Georg and Gustav. He has never had a real girlfriend, he is just waiting for the one (will you be the one?).  Bill is 16 as well, he likes singing and really wishes he and his brother would be in a band one day.

Present time:
It's 7 am 🕖 october 2005, you are getting ready for school, doing your makeup and finding the perfect autfit for your first day in the new school.
You pick a really nice fit and go downstairs to the kitchen to make and later eat your breakfast, you cook while listening to your new made playlist.
You hurry outside to get on the bus but as you step on your front porch and say goodbye to your Mom you see the bus already leaving. You realize there is no point of chasing it so you take your skateboard 🛹 and hurry to school...

You barely made it on time! So there is no surprise that there is only 1 seat left...
You take a seat and the boy next to you greets you:

-Hello, my name is Tom Kaulitz, what's your name???

-Hii, nice meeting you, My name is Y/n Y/l/n

-Are you new here? I haven't seen you around before?

-Yes Actually!!! My mom and i just moved here last week! We live in xxx street!

-Omg! Really?! Me and my brother live just a few blocks away from your house!

-Wow! That's really nice!!!  You haven't mentioned that you have a brother? How old is he???

-We're actually twins!!! You should meet him some day! Why don't you come to our party on Friday?

- I would love to! But i don't know the address!

-Here's my number! i'll text you the details later!

You hear the bell ring, which means the class is over!
You pick up your things say bye to Tom and start heading out the classroom and into the hallway...
You start walking to your locker when you accidentally bump into someone.

-Hey! Watch where your going stupid!

-Wtf! it was an accident!

The strange looking boy walks away in a rush while telling you to F*ck off.

***Time skip!

It's lunch time and you walk in the cafeteria, as you walk in you see Tom gesturing you to come over and sit next to him and his friends.
You politely sit next to him and get introduced to his friends Georg and Gustav.
And who's that sitting in the corner?
The rude guy you bumped into is Toms TWIN!?!

Authors note!!!

Hello guys! This is my first real story so excuse me if it's not the best! I promise i'll be better at this soon!
Hope you liked this part, if you did feel free to come back tomorrow (19.7.2023) for part 2!!!

Love you all! Stay safe!💓