Cáffe

-MOMM!! I MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!*You say running up to her and hugging her tightly.

-Sweetie! I missed you too love!! How are you feeling?*She says hugging you back.

-Could be better... But i have my friends who cheer me up daily, and now, you came so i'm much better!*You say to your mother.

-Okay, i'm glad you're doing better. Wanna go to our favorite coffe shop and talk, you can tell me everything that happened the past three months.*She says smiling at you widely.

-Sure! I'm gonna get ready!*You tell her and go upstairs.

You go upstairs.
It's been almost 3 weeks now since Mia passed.
You still haven't had any fun since then, so you decided that slowly, you needed to move on with your life. Never forget, but move on. You needed to continue with your life and stop living in the past.
So you finished your makeup, hair and assembled an outfit and was ready to go and have fun with your mom after 3 months of not seeing her!

This was  the fit that you had chosen previously.(you could change that ofc!)

Your makeup(you can change obv)

Your makeup
(you can change obv)

After you got ready both you and your mom get out of the house and decide on walking to the caffe because it's just a few minute walk from your hause.

While walking to the caffe you two just keep some small talk wanting to save the most important stuff for when you arrive, not wanting someone else to hear what you have to say to your mom.

As you arrive your mom picks a nice table and you two wait for the waiter to come so you could order
As you two wait you decided to check your phone to see if you've got some messages so you don't even realize someone walked up to your table.

-Hi Y/n! I assume you are y/n's mom. Nice too meet you! I've heard a lot of nice things about you!*Gustav says smiling at you and your mom.

-Omg! Hi Gus!!! What are you doing here?*You ask Gustav curiously.

-Oh well i was just here with some friends, we were starting to leave so i thought i could walk up to my girl Y/n and say hi*He says jokingly and he kind of chuckles as he says it.

-Well i'm glad you did! See you at school tomorrow! Byeee!*You say also chuckling smiling back at him widely.

-See you y/n!*He says and walks away.

-Ohhhhh who's that guyyyyy*Your mother says teasingly.

-NOOO MOMMMM!!! He is JUST a friend!!!*you say and start laughing.

-Okayy okay whatever you say hunny.*Your mom says as the waitress arrives .

-Hello, how can i help you today?* the nice waitress says.

-Hi! I'd like this ice cappuccino with extra sugar added *you tell gather waitress

-And i'd like this mocha please *Your mom says.

-Okay! Would that be it?*The waitress asks y'all

-Yeah, that would be all.*You tell her.

When she leaves you mom finally asks you:

-So... Y/n...*She starts

-Yeah?*you say curiously and kind of nervously.

-Who was the guy i found sleeping with-
*As she starts asking the question your phone rings and it stops her from continuing.

It's Bill.

-Sorry mom, i need to take this.

You then, answer the phone right in front of her and start talking with Bill.

PHONE CALL 📞
___________________________________

"Hi love" Bill says "Hi Bill!" you answer him "Would you like to mayyybe go out with me later today to watch the sunset together???" He asks "Ohhhhhh suree i can't wait to see you again" you tell him "Okay then, i'll pick you up at 7, trust me, i know a spot" He says "Okkk! Byeeee!" You say and than hang up.
Or do you?

___________________________________

-Ohhhh, who was thattt*Your mom asks you.

-Well, that was actually a guy that i really like. He's really handsome, cute, nice, caring, he has a gorgeous personality and overall he's the best guy i've ever met.*You say, turning bright red.

And then you hear a male voice from your phone.

-Awww, Y/n you are the best girl i've ever met ❤️
*Bill said

WHAIT BILL?!?!?!?

I FORGOT TO HANG UP!!!!!

Author's note!!!

Hiii guys! I hope you liked this part, if you did pleaseee don't forget to vote!🫶🏻

Love you all!💙
Stay safe!❣️

~Rose🫶🏻

749 words