You're kidding, right?

-BILL WTH IS HAPPENING? WHY ARE YOU MY ,,BOYFRIEND" ALL OF A SUDEN!?*i ask almost in a yelling voice.

-Calm down *Bill explains
-The nurse told me that only family could visit so i made something up...* He says once again.

-Oh, that makes sense... Well when tf did you get here!?*you ask

-Well i came as soon as i heard what happened, you got me pretty worried you know... The accident was at around 1am and i came here somewhere around 2am i think?*he says, kind of embarrassed of the fact that he was at the hospital the whole night..

-Where did you sleep? *you ask him, kind of hoping that your gut feeling is wrong.

Silence
He doesn't reply, he just looks around the room creating uncomfortable silence, and an awkward moment that felt ages long...

-Bill? Don't tell me you were at the hospital all this time!?*you say.

-Well i needed to make sure that you're safe and ok!*Bill starts talking but you stop him quickly.

-Oh my goodness, you must be soo tired. What are you waiting for go home or you're going to fall asleep on the floor! *you say gesturing him to go home.

You two talk a little, and you assured him that you're capable of being alone so he finally left the hospital and went home.

8 hours ago, BILL'S P.O.V :

It's 01:17am and i'm watching a movie in the living room with my brother Tom when my phone buzzes

i see that it's an unknown number and i brush it off thinking it must be someone messing with me or a mistake.

A few minutes later my phone buzzes again and i realize that it's the same number as a few minutes ago.

This time i decide to pick up the phone and talk to the person calling me.

CALL:
____________________________________
Unknown number

- Hello, is this Bill Kaulitz?*you hear a women's voice say.

Umm, yes, and who are you?-*i ask the woman.

-I'm Lucy, i work at the local hospital. It seems like a friend of yours Y/n Y/ln got into a car accident and the last number she texted (not including Mia bc she was in the accident as well) was you, so we called you to inform you about the situation. *The woman says and i feel my heart drop. My mind is racing right now and i feel like i don't have any control under myself anymore...

I understand, How is she feeling? Is she- going to be all right??- i ask with panic clear in my voice.

-Yeah, yeah, she is going to be fine, but she had a not so small concussion so she'll need complete bed rest for the next week.*The nurse says

-All right, thank you for informing me, i'm going to be there as soon as i can.
* i say quickly hanging up the phone, explaining what happened to Tom and bolting to my car outside.

____________________________________

Exactly 48 minutes after the nurse called me i'm sitting on a chair next to Y/n whose lying unconscious in a hospital bed and before i knew it it was morning i just woke up from a not so comfortable sleep in the waiting room when the nurse told me that Y/n woke up and that she's ready to see me.

Which brings me to the situation i'm in right now.

Present time, Y/n P.O.V :

After Bill left i was feeling lonely, so i thought about what Bill did for me and how he stayed all night with me just to make sure i'm ok.

it was kind of weird that he did all that for me. *i think to myself.
Isn't he supposed to hate me or something?* i drift into my thoughts when i hear the nurse coming and i snap out of the thoughts that i'm having.

-Hello Y/n how are you feeling?*the nurse asks

-I'm fine*i answer her question an put on a fake smile trying not to sound rude.

-i kind of have bad news to tell you, Mia, she fell into a coma, and we are not sure when she's going to wake up...* the nurse says.

-What? You're kidding, right? * and suddenly i can't breathe i'm really hoping this is some sick joke because i can not live without her...

-No, unfortunately it's true, she fell in a coma just 2" minutes ago.*the nurse told me and i started to panic even more

Eventually the nurse left me alone in my room, and all i could do was cry and cry even more until i fall asleep...

So that's what i did.

I cried my heart out until i finally felt like i was drifting to sleep and i felt my eyelids close manually, with some more tears falling out of my eyes in the process.

Author's note!!!

Hi everyone! First i'd like to say that i'm so so so so sooo grateful for the reads that my story is getting, you can't believe how much this means to me....😭💓🫶🏻
Thank you so much once again!💓💓💓

And now i'd like to say sorry for not updating for a while, i just didn't have time sorryyy.😔❤️

I hope this part made up for it, and i promiseeeeee i'm updating at least once until the end of the week! 🤞🤞🤞 Trustt😍

Love you all!
Stay safe!💓💓💓

~Rose🫶🏻