Crazy?

It's Morning, 6am to be exact, you woke up half an hour before and currently you're sitting at your vanity doing your makeup, nothing much because your school doesn't allow it tho.

Your makeup looks like this:

(you can change it if you don't like it ofc!!!)

Your outfit looked like this:

(again, you can change it if you don't like it!)

After curling/straightening (you choose) your hair, you went downstairs, ate breakfast and headed outside to Bill's car parked in front of your house.

You got in the car and greeted everyone, you sat on the passenger seat and heard Bill say "Good morning darling " Ew that's so cheesy you thought to yourself, but you didn't say that. You only managed to say.
-Good morning to you to.

Nobody was surprised tho because yesterday when you came home you texted Bill making him change his mind and tell your friend group that everything was fake. You two made an agreement:
You tell all your friends that you're fake dating but need to act "real" in public because of his crazy ex girlfriend.

-I'm sooo glad this is fake, it's too cheesy....*Georg says clearly disgusted.

-Belive me we don't like it either *you said

-Who's we...*Bill said so quietly that you started questioning yourself did you really hear him or was it your imagination.

Time skip!!!

It's second period, geography.
You and Mia had that class together, you would always laugh at the teacher's deceiving hairline....
You miss her sooo much.
Since you were released from the hospital, you visited Mia almost every day... But nothing, she's still in bad condition.

Time skip!!!

It's lunch time and you and Bill are sitting next to each other hugging and he is kissing your forehead when you feel someone's eyes plastered on you.
It's a pretty, tall brunette girl staring into your soul and giving you dirty looks.

-Bill, how does your ex look like?*You ask Bill quietly.

-She's brunette, around 5'8 i'm not sure , pretty pale...*he says

-Oh , well in that case, i found her. She's the one who's sitting in the middle of the cafeteria giving me dirty looks right?*you ask Bill.

-Yeah, that's her...*Bill says looking at the girl blankly.

Time skip!!!

An hour passed since lunch, you had a free period so you were just studying in the library.
Now you got to the bathroom to check up on your makeup before the next period starts.

While you were walking to the bathroom you felt like someone was watching you but you ignored it since the hallway was empty (except you being there of course)

A few minutes later you are in the bathroom putting on lip gloss when you hear the door opening and someone else coming inside.

It's Bill's ex girlfriend of course...

-Hey*she said quite rudely

-Hi, do i know you?*you said acting like you didn't see her giving you death glares just an hour ago.

-Oh so we are acting stupid i see?*The brunette girl says.

-Sorry? What do you want from me exactly?*you say nicely trying to not get on to her "bad side" since Bill told you she gets crazy when she's mad.

-You know what i want *She says, expecting you to magically "remember"what she wants from you.

Around 20 seconds of silence pass until she finally speaks again realizing that you probably won't be answering her any time soon.

-Break up with Bill.*She says

-Umm, no? Why would i?*You tell her

-Because i said so. Listen girl, i know that you know who i am, and why i want you two broken up, i also know that you're pathetic and Bill would never date someone like you ,he is probably just using you anyway. So you better brake up with him today or watch your back. Remember i see everyone and everything in this school, i'll know if you two don't brake up by the end of the day honey🥰. *She says getting out of the bathroom and not even letting you defend yourself.

Damnn, she is crazy... you think to yourself ...

Author's note!!!

Helloooo everyone 😊
don't be mad at me pls🥰 I was kind of busy with school work and forgot to update in like a month 😆 Sorryyyy😔
I'll try to update more frequently because i reallyyyyy want to finish this story by the end of the year.
And then i'll start a new one in January 😝😝😝
I'm not sure how i'm gonna make another 20 parts in a bit more then a month but i'll try😜
I just hope ya'll like the story 😊😊😊

Love you alll💗💗💗
Stay safe💜

~Rose🫶🏻