We hate each other, right?

It's been 3 hours after the "bathroom incident" and you still haven't told anything to Bill, you just don't feel ready. Of course, y'all won't be braking up because the relationship is already fake, but you still feel some kind of pressure to tell Bill what has happened.

Time skip!!!

21:47 pm, you are currently in the Kaulitz house, sitting at their counter in the kitchen, looking at Tom who is currently making dinner for the 3 of you (for you, Bill and himself of course)

You were supposed to sleep at their house that night and have a sleepover with Tom.

-Soo do you think that i should just ignore it or ask someone about it? *Tom said

*He was talking to you for the past 20 minutes but you couldn't listen even if your life depended on it, the only thing that you could think about at that moment was the fact that you only have a few hours left to tell Bill about the talk you had with his ex girlfriend.

-Sorry Tom, i kind of didn't listen to you, what were you saying? *You tell Tom looking at him with an apologetic look.

-You really haven't listened to ANYTHING i was saying?* Tom said kind of disappointedly.

-Well... *you say

-Oh, y/n, never mind i'll tell you later. *Tom says realizing that Bill just got into the room.

-Hi everyone! *Bill said.

-Hi*Tom said, but you just stared at him without saying anything.

-Hi to you too Y/n ? *Bill said sarcastically.

-Oh, sorry, Hi. * You told Bill with small pauses between words.

-Love birds, diner is ready *Tom said proudly

-Finallyy *you said kind of rolling your eyes at him because he called you and Bill "lovebirds"

You all eat and you and Tom decide to watch a movie, while Bill just went to his room.

-Soooo, what are we going to watch today???

-I'm not suree, maybe Legally blonde? *you said

-Y/n, you made me watch legally blonde a THOUSAND TIMES already! NO WAYYY we are watching it again!!! *He says firmly

-Ughh, fineeee*you tell him

-You have another idea that isn't legally blonde?*Tom said

-I don't knowww, perhaps some horror, maybeee "Scream 2" since we watched "Scream 1" last time. *you recommend to Tom

-Ohhh sureee, why not! Can i call Bill to come here and watch it with us tho? He really likes it! *Tom asks politely

-Sure i guess ... *you said even though you didn't really want him there.

-Great! I'm gonna go get him now!

Bill's P.O.V

I was in my room, listening to music, when i heard footsteps approach my room.
Somebody knocked on the door of my room.

-Can i come in? *Tom said

-Yeah, sure. *i quickly replied

He came inside, and looked at me with a smirk plastered on his face.
He had an idea and i wasn't sure if i wanted him to tell me.

-Come downstairs, we're going to watch "Scream 2" and i know you like it. *Tom simply said.

-Oh, sure yeah, i'll be there in a minute! * I said

I truly thought that he wanted to tell me something more interesting, but, whatever...
For some reason, i want to go and watch a movie with Y/n, it's kinda weird, but i brush it off...

I get out of the bed and get to my vanity, i just fix my makeup (nothing much just the smeared eyeliner and the black eyeshadow that i put on earlier) ,  Put a bit of my body mist, and get down stairs, to the living room where their were sitting.

I noticed two empty seats, one at an armchair, and one it the sofa next to Y/n.
Tom quickly takes the seat on the armchair smirking at me, and i sit next to Y/n , who rolls her eyes at the sight of me.
That hurt.
Why did it hurt tho?
We hate each other, right?
Right?

I just ignored it acting like it doesn't bother me...

Y/n's P.O.V:

Ugh, he sat next to me, it's a little too annoying...
I'm pretty sure that i need to tell him about what his ex girlfriend told me, but later, it can wait. *i think to myself

Time skip!!!

Bill's P.O.V.

The movie has ended, both Tom and y/n had fell asleep, and i have no idea what to do.

I decide to wake up Tom.

-TOM, TOM TOMMMMMMMM, WAKE UPPPP!!!  *i whisper yelled.

-BILL SHUT UP! IM UP MANN *he whisper yelled back at me.

-Oh great🤗, now help meee, i don't know what to do, Y/n fell asleep!*I explained the situation.

-Bring her up. *Tom said smirking.

-Excuse me? * I told him.

-You heard me. Bring her upstairs to your room and let the girl sleep there in peace.

-Weren't y'all supposed to be having a sleepover at your room tonight?* i said

-Well, yes but i'm really really really tired at the moment so i think she would be better with you.*He makes up some weird excuse

-That was so weird, but you know what? I don't mind her sleeping in my room at all...😏*I said not even looking at tom, picking Y/n up and bringing her to my room.

I put her on my bed and covered her with my blanket, and rested her head on a pillow.
I wasn't really sure if i wanted to lay next to her. Maybe she would feel uncomfortable if she knew that i was laying next to her... although we did sleep next to each other a few times...

I took of my shirt and put on some pajama pants staying shirtless, i put on a blanket and a pillow on the floor and started laying there when i heard a familiar voice.
Y/n's voice.

-Don't act pathetic Bill. Come lay down next to me and shut up. *She said in a sleepy voice. which was by the way soo attractive

-Thanks beautiful. *i said walking over to the bed and laying next to her.

-Good night Billy. *she said

Billy? i liked that nickname. *I thought.

-Good night princess.

Author's note!!!

Hi everyone! hope you like this part!
If you did please vote!!!🤍

Love you all!💙
Stay safe❣️

~Rose🫶🏻

1060 words.