downfall.

привет, парусина

It is 5 am and you woke up earlier than usual so you could visit Mia before school this morning.
You got up and got ready.
You chose a really cute outfit and did some marvelous makeup. The fit was casual and comfy because you have a lot going on today and did not have enough energy to dress up.

You go downstairs and eat breakfast quickly to have enough time to stop by the hospital to visit Mia before the school day starts.
While walking out of your house you take your skateboard and skate away. (of course you locked your front door, you do not want any musty crusty burglars entering your precious la casa de papel)

You arrived at the hospital, checked in and went straight to Mia's room because you already knew where it was. It was quiet, but you did not think much of it since this is a hospital and it is logical for a place like that to be quiet. You approach the room 503 and realize that it is empty. You immediately thought that Mia was happily dismissed and was already in her freshly cleaned living room in her precious la casa de papel. You went up to the nurse walking by asking her about your dear friend.

-Hello, would you happen to know where my friend Mia Bauer currently is? She was in room 503 when I last visited her which was a week ago. *you kindly ask the nurse

-Hi there, I am gonna go check, wait for me here I will be back in a minute. *she tells you

-Okay, thank you so much. *you reply with a smile on your face

*The nurse comes back
-Hey, um, I don't really have any good news for you currently. *she tells you nervously

*The smile you had earlier quickly fades as your heart skips a few beats

-What happened? Is Mia ok? *you say raising your tone out of worry

-Well, she is not. She passed away peacefully last night. I am really sorry for your loss. I know you visited her every week and cared about her a lot. I am sure she is looking after you now. *the nurse tells you disappointingly

-WHAT?!???!?!?!? No, no, no, you must be joking this is not funny! *you say as you feel your body getting weak and tears streaming down your cheeks. You slowly but surely feel the ground move and you suddenly faint.

Time skip

You open your eyes and realize you are laying in a hospital bed in a freshly cleaned hospital room.

-Ugh, not again!*You think to yourself.

And suddenly memories start flooding your mind again making it race like crazy. You start overthinking and shaking. After a few seconds you hear the nurse's voice as she enters your freshly cleaned hospital room.

-Hi there, you fainted after hearing the bad news so i took your phone and called the last person you texted.
Tom Kaulitz. *she says

-Thank God she called Tom, i really need my best friend for mental support right now. I don't know what to do or think. This was so unexpected. I mean, I know she was in bad condition for a long time now. but I truly did not think of this outcome.

-I am such a bad friend, I could've came yesterday and see her for the last time, tell her something, talk to her, but no I was being lazy and because of pure laziness I didn't get to see my dear friend for one last time. *you think

You hear a familiar voice approaching your hospital bed. You see Tom with a worried expression on his face.

-I will give you two some space *the nurse tells you and Tom as she walks away