Old scars still burn

-And what the actual heck was this? *you ask Bill curiously after Tom left the room.

-Well, that was me, saving myself from a major embarrassment. *he says confidently.

-Could you give me an explanation, or am I supposed to read your mind?*you ask teasingly.

-Tom already thinks that i can't pull girls, if i tell him i'm fake dating you, that would look like i'm so pathetic that i need a fake girlfriend because i can't pull one. *Bill explains

-And that is 100% true. You can't pull girls, you couldn't pull girls even if your life was depending on it! *you say laughing to your self a little bit.

-Oh shut up! First thing, that's not true, second thing, that's not my point here. I just don't want him to now that we are fake dating, please don't tell him, and please pretend that i really pulled you.*he says

-Whatever Bill*you say that, slowly walking avay and
going to the bathroom so you could get ready and later on head home.

Time skip!!!

It's been 3hours since you left the kaulitz house, before leaving you talked to Tom a little bit but you tried ignoring Bill because it was kind of awkward. You two decided to announce that your dating tomorrow at school, but you already knew that you would see tom at like 8 pm today to go skateboarding and you will tell him your and Bills fake dating plan.

No way you would lie to your best friend!

Currently it's 7:25 and you are getting ready to go skateboarding with Tom at the local park.

You put on some makeup and assembled an amazing fit that looked like this:

You got out of your house and instantly saw Martins car? Wth is my ex boyfriend doing here?

You approach the car with a confused face expresión.

-Martin is that you? *you said knocking on the window of the passenger seat. The windows were dark so you couldn't see who was inside. When the window opened you were shocked. Anne? No way?!
Your ex best friend Anne who slept with Your ex boyfriend Martin while you were still together was sitting in the passenger seat with Martin's hand set on her lap. What a Bi**h!

What tf are you doing in my parking lot? Move. *You say.

You tried your best not to show that you are hurt, you acted brave, but actually your heart was burning and breaking just at looking at the two together.

Martin was your first true love , you never really gotten over, and Anne was your best friend, you were childhood friends but she broke your bond when she decided to st*b you in the back and sleep with your boyfriend twice!

-Oh hello Y/n! Miss me ? 😉 * Martin says rudely.

-Ha, yeah, no way😊*you say to him

-I see you're still single?*he say laughing

-Yeah well actually i have a boyfriend, and it's none of your business!£ you say walking away and going to Tom who was standing a few feet away.

-Boyfriend?*Tom says

-Shh! I'll explain later *you tell Tom

-Time skip!!!

It's been half an hour from the moment you 2 started walking to the skate park and you finally got there.
While you were walking you Told Tom everything that happened and how you and Bill had an agreement  to fake date.

-You sure it's fake?*Tom says teasingly.

-Duhh, i literally h*te your brother! *you tell him.

-Sureee, whatever you say....*tom answers

You two skate for a while and head home.
At home you had an everything shower and went to bed to prepare yourself for school tomorrow.

Authors note!!!

Hello everyone!!! I'm truly sorry for not posting as much! I got really busy with school!
I just want you to know that i'm definitely gonna continue writing this story, so even if you see that i haven't posted a new part in a while, it just means that i'm caught up with school work, or grounded! So don't worry i'll definitely write at least 20 more parts!!!💗💗💗

Love you all!💗💗💗
Stay safe💜

~Rose🫶🏻