heartbeat.

You are at school and you are currently walking down the school's stairs with your friend mia.
You are talking about the upcoming test when you hear the bell ring.

-Come on Mia, we are gonna be late!*You say to your friend next to you.

-Oh, but i can't! *She suddenly said moving her gaze to her feet.

-Mia, what do you mean "you can't", hurry up and stop joking around, miss Corrigen will be mad if we don't get to class on time!*You acknowledge Mia.

*You hear a familiar voice approaching you two.

Malcolm.

-Oh well, don't you remember Y/n? *he says with an evil smirk on his face.
-It was your fault Y/n. YOUR.*Malcolm continues

- What- what do you mean?*You frantically turn around to se mia all bloody looking at you lifelessly and all the other kids in the hallway looking at you, and giving you the most scary, numb face expressions

-What- What's happening, Mia?*You ask too terrified to look Mia in the eyes.

-YOU! YOU KILLED HER, YOU DIDN'T STOP HER FROM DRIVING AND YOU HAVENT VISITED HER ON HER LAST NIGHT. it's all your fault.*Malcolm says smiling at you evilly.

-NO NO, PLEASE, I- I DIDNT! I TRIED TELLING HER NOT TO DRIVE- *you start explaining but nobody listened anymore they were just aggressively laughing and approaching you firmly.

-Killer! Killer! *you heard Mia and some others yelling.

-STOP PLEASE *You yelled, but it seemed like nobody heard you...

-Y/n! Y/N! wake up! wake up! Darling please wake up!*Bill says shaking your shoulders carefully.

-What?! what's happening!? Where am i? Bill?!*You said while you jumped out of bed and straight to Bills arms. You hugged him tight.

-Everything is alright. You'll be alright. I promise.
You just had a bad dream love. I'm here for you, don't worry please.*Bill reassured you while hugging you tightly and rubbing your back.

-Thank you Bill*You said.
-I truly appreciate it *You continued.

-Always.*He simply replied hugging you even more tightly than before.

You always loved how he could truly get to your heart and calm you down in a heart beat .

-Come on, let's go downstairs and get you some cold water to make you feel better. *Bill tells you smiling.

-Thank you *you simply reply

You two start walking together and approaching the stairs that lead to the kitchen when you feel warmth on your arm
Bill took your arm and interlinked your fingers carefully while still not looking at you, but instead at the staircase in front of you two.

When y'all get to the kitchen he drops your hand, and you immediately feel coldness run trough your whole body as you sit at the table in the dining room.
A few minutes later Bill returns with a glass of cold water handing it to you carefully.

-Here you go love. *he says while handing the glass to you.

-Love? *You repeat the nickname he used.

-Well, yes. Umm, i just- , i thought it was umm, nice? Cute even, i don't know. Sorry, i will stop using it if you feel uncomfortable in any way!*He replies nervously.

-No no, please don't, it is.. nice.*You say, returning your attention towards the glass you are holding, taking a sip from it carefully.

-Oh okay then, umm let's just go back upstairs. *Bill says.

-Ok! Can you wait just one more minute, i need to go to the bathroom. *You say.

-Of course! I'll wait here.*He says.

As you approach the bathroom you hear something or more likely someone singing Adele's songs poorly from the inside.
You knock on the door of the bathroom, and Tom gets out.

-Oh hi there*Tom says enthusiastically.

-Hii Tom! Could you let me have the bathroom, and what the fuck were you doing, singing Adele in the bathroom at 2:47AM?!*You ask, your voice higher with every word because of your confusion and realization that TOM was SINGING in the bathroom at 2 fucking AM!

-Umm you know, i'm quite sure that wasn't me, just go on an do your thing, i'm just... gonna go! *Tom says leaving you standing there with your jaw on the floor laughing hard at you weird ass best friend.

Yeah, i just won't question this.....*You think to yourself.

As you and Bill get closer to his room you feel his hand moving towards your hips and finally resting at your waist when you get into your room.

You look at him as he holds you close, and moves you more closely every second, until your lips are almost touching.

-Whait what are you- *You start saying but Bill cuts you off, by kissing you passionately.

What the fuck?*You think to yourself.

But for some reason, you don't move away, you don't push him away, instead,

You kiss him back.

Author's note!!!

Hiiii guys!😛🤭
Soo, i hope you enjoyed this part🤗

Tom singing adele is definitely my favorite part here🥳

Sooo something is finally escalating with Bill and Y/n! And we are slowly approaching the "lovers" part of enemies to lovers🤭, and with that, we are slowly approaching the end of this story!😭
I really enjoy writing this! And as i promise this story will have around 30 parts maybe a tiny bit more!

Anywayyyy if you liked this story, pleasee don't forget to vote!🤍

Love  you all!💙
Stay safe!❣️

~Rose🫶🏻