She's safe with me.

TIME SKIP!!!!

It's been a week since you found out about Mia's situation, and since then you haven't been the same... Your other friends, and family members have been visiting you for the past few days but no one's presence can recover the feeling of emptiness that you developed the day Mia went into a coma...

It's sunday morning and a nurse enters your freshly cleaned hospital room, wanting to talk to you.

-Good morning Y/n! How are you feeling today? *The nurse says in a calming, and low pitched voice.

-I'm fine. *You answer the nurse almost immediately.

-Oh great!  *the nurse says looking at some papers with a quite happy face expression.

-What's going on? *you ask the nurse calmly even tho you're really excited to hear the news!

-It looks like you're ready to be dismissed from the hospital! *The nurse says happily!

-What!? Really!?!? *You say bursting out with excitement!

-Yes!!! You can go home in two hours! Until then you need to pack your stuff and call someone to pick you up! *The nurse says with a wide smile while leaving your hospital room.

*Who should i call? you think to yourself.
A few minutes later you find yourself texting your boy best friend, Tom Kaulitz.

____________________________________
                                      Tom🤨🤩🫶🏻

                                                          Hi Tommm, wyd???-

-Nothing much actually, whyyy?

                  Well, i'm kinda getting dismissed today, so
                     i thought that you could maybe come and
                                                                    pick me up??? -

-Ofc Y/n!!! when do you need
me to be there?

                                            In perhaps two hours or so?-

-Great! I'll be there!🫶🏻

                                                                 See you then!🫶🏻-

____________________________________

BILL'S POV!!! :

It's around 12pm when i go downstairs and see Tom putting on his jacket and facing the front door.

-Where tf are you going? Are you crazy or something? It's pouring outside, they said it might even be a tornado outside! * I say to Tom slowly approaching him

- I need to go, i'll be back soon, no need to worry about it! *Tom says, avoiding eye contact with me.

-Wait! where are you going! *I ask him clearly curiously.

-Y/n asked me if i could come and pick her up from the hospital, she's getting dismissed today! *He says

-No way, i need to go and pick her up! * i say insisting.

-Bill, she asked me, why do you even wanna go so bad, you literally said there is gonna be a tornado later? *Tom says with a confused look on his face.

-Listen Tom, this means a lot to me, you know that i'm better at driving! I don't want her to get hurt, the road is really slippery because of the rain. Let me go pls! * I say trying to convince my brother.

-Ohh so you like herrr! *Tom says with a smirk spread on his face.

-NO WAY! EWW!!! I just want to make sure she's safe!!!*i say

- Ok ok!!! What ever, But if Y/n gets mad at me because i didn't come, It's your fault! *Tom says

- Yeah, what ever, Thank you anyway!!! Bye i need to hurry! * I say putting on my shoes and jacket and quickly getting out of the house, on to the front porch heading to my car as fast as i can...

Author's note!!!
💓💓💓

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed this part!🫶🏻
I wanted to tell y'all that i am SOOO GRATEFUL FOR 1K READS, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! I CAN NOT ACTUALLY BELIVE I REACHED 1K!!!!🤩🫶🏻💓❤️

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALL AND I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT SO FAR!!!💓💓💓
THANKS ONCE AGAIN!!!

And nowwwwww i decided to make a special part because we hit 1k, prepare, because it's gonna be wild, I PROMISEE❤️❤️❤️, mark the date 25.9.2023 that's the date it'll come out!!! ❤️❤️❤️💓💓💓🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻💙💙💙

I'm gonna make a new theme for the story later today, probably a few hours from now!

Love you all so so so much!
Thanks once again!💜💜💜

Love you all!💓💓💓
Stay safe!!!💜

~Rose🫶🏻