Lifesaver.

-Hello Y/n *Malcolm says.

-Ugh, what do you want from me Malcolm?*You tell him, not being able to look at him since you cannot deal with his shit right now, you simply can not.

-Why are YOU being rude to ME? I'm not the one who has been ignoring YOUR calls! You left me at school alone yesterday, without even telling me why! And not even answering me! I shouldn't even be calling you! You are a woman and it's your job to call me not the other way around!* He says angrily.

*You don't really reply because you are sooo mad at him right now. You don't even look at him.

-Look at me you stupid woman!*He says

-Excuse you?! What is your problem exactly? My really close friend died yesterday! Died! Don't you get it Malcolm, i wasn't able to talk to you! i was, and still am miserable, and you go around yelling at me, and calling me names? And what the fuck is your problem with women you disgusting sexist! I am a woman, and it's not my fucking job to do anything in a relationship. And if you hate me, and women so much, why don't you go ahead and date a man AND LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE BECAUSE I DONT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH A DISGUSTING SEXIST WHO DOES NOT RESPECT WOMEN. we are done malcolm. Leave me the fuck alone. *you said walking away.

*As you walk you hera Malcolm defensive tone behind you trying to apologize.

-Oh i didn't know Mia died. I'm so sorry Y/n! I didn't mean to be sexist please, hear me out babe! i love you!*Malcolm says, but you were so far away now that you barely heard his lies.

I'm soo fucking done with him.* You think to yourself.

*As you walk to your classroom Bill approaches you.

-Hi Y/n, are you okay? what was that fuss with Malcolm about?

-Oh Bill, i have no idea what's going on! I feel like i'm loosing every single person that i love! First Mia passed away, than i realized that Malcolm is a class A jerk, who's next?! *you say in a sarcastic tone.

-I just hope i won't loose you Tom, Gustav or Georg.*You continued.

-Don't worry love, i'll be there for you, for as long as you want me to.*Bill said in a reassuring voice.

-Bill, i'm gonna go home, i can not survive school today...*You tell Bill.

-Okay Y/n. Let's go!*He says grabbing his keys from his pocket and approaching the school exit.

-What? Where are you going?*You ask all confused.

-I'm going with you obviously! You can't drive, and there is no wayyy i'd let you go by bus.* Bill tells you.

-You don't need to, really! I'll just call an uber or think of something.*You reassure Bill.

-Yeah, i know i don't need to, but i want to. I want to be there for you Y/n*Bill says.

-Okay. Thanks, really...*You tell him.

*He takes your hand and you two walk out of the school with your fingers interlocked. You walk to his car and then finally let go of his hand. As you two enter the car you feel something that you haven't felt before... Like some kind of a spark... But of course you just brush it off...

Time skip!!!

*You and Bill arrived at the front of your house and you are currently finding a key so you could get in.

*A few minutes pass by and you realize you left your key at your locker at school...

-Shit Shit, Shit, SHITTT! *You panic.

-What what, what happened?*Bill said right away.

-I forgot my keys at school, I put them in my locker every morning when i arrive and take them before leaving, so i don't loose them, but today, i of course forget to take them!!!And now i can't get them till tomorrow, since the guard won't let me enter the school....*you say in a frustrated tone.

-Ohhhh shit, wait. Wait look, everything is going to be fine. You can sleep at my house today, i can give you my clothes, or you can take Tom's i'm 100% sure he won't mind, you are his best friend after all...*He says smiling at you.

-You sure i won't just be a burden?*You say, while looking at your feet, feeling kind of embarrassed.

-Of corse not! Y/n you are Tom's best friend, and my umm, close friend. *He says reassuring you.

-Okay, thank you so much Bill, you're a lifesaver!*you say as y'all enter Bill's car once again.

*The drive is really short since you live 2 minutes apart, so the atmosphere is filled with comfortable silence. When the car stops y'all get out and enter the house.

-Umm, where should i go?* You ask him.

-I don't know, wherever you want, Tom will be home in two hours, or so.*Bill says.

-Well, i'm kind of tired, is it fine with you that i go to sleep?* You ask the tall boy.

-Of course it is... Would you like to go to my room orrr???*He asks you nervously while blushing like crazy.

-Umm, would you want me to?*You ask kind of blushing yourself.

-YEAH! Umm i mean, sure.* he says as you giggle a bit.

*He leads you to his room and shows you his huge nicely made bed.

-Do you want some clothes to sleep in? *He asks.

-Yes please! *You say smiling widely.

-Baggy or fitted?*He asks you.

-Baggy please. It's more comfortable.*You tell him

-Okayyy, be there in a minute. *he says and then goes to his walk in closet.

 *he says and then goes to his walk in closet

He gives you this pijama set. And you go to his bathroom to get changed. (you can change the pjs if you want ofc!)

*You get out of the bathroom and lay on the bed next to Bill. He hugs you from behind almost instantly alf y'all fall asleep like that.

Author's note!!!

Hi y'all! i hope you liked this part!❤️
If you did please don't forget to vote 🫶🏻

Love you all!💙
Stay safe!❣️

~Rose🫶🏻

1047 words.