9

Athena stood in front of the familiar door in her pajamas, unsure if she should do what she was about to do

Athena stood in front of the familiar door in her pajamas, unsure if she should do what she was about to do. Slowly she lifted her hand and knocked on the door, regretting her choice directly and just wanting to run away. She looked around, in hope to find someone that she could give the fault of knocking. 

A sleepy Remus opened the door and smiled at the sight of the woman, knowing how much willpower it must have taken to knock. "Athena. What a surprise." The woman turned to him with wide eyes, knowing there was no going back now. "H-hey." She smiled slightly and locked eyes with him after noticing he had checked her up and down. He raised his eyebrows at her, waiting for an explanation why she stood in the middle of the night in front of his door. "Oh- I... I-" He laughed quietly, noticing the ginger getting red, leaning on the door frame.
"Do you want to come in?"

More blush filled her cheeks, but Athena smiled slightly, believing he could probably read minds or something like that, before walking inside. Remus closed the door behind them, locking it.

"So, uh-" She turned around to look at Remus, but suddenly he stood in front of her, a comforting smile on his face. Her whole face and ears had now pink blush. "I- uh-" She started stuttering, not knowing what to say, and looking around the room. The woman was nearly melting because of him and his beauty. Remus, on the other side, because of her cuteness.

Before she could melt, he placed his lips onto hers, laying his hands on her waist. Athena calmed down at the touch and suddenly had a completely different mood. She rested her arms around his neck, kissing back. 

They pulled away at some point, having deep eye contact. In a second he picked her up, now smiling up at her. "Well hello, ma'am.", he spoke, she was ruffling with her hands through his soft, brown hair. "You wouldn't mind me sleeping here, or?", she asked while he sat down on the bed, the ginger now resting on his lap. "Of course not."