Bonus Chapter

Winter Holidays

Winter Holidays

The whole castle was empty apart from some students and teachers that stayed for the holidays. It was a cold, somehow yet warm aurora. Athena didn't really like Christmas, but Remus loved it, what made her love it.

Remus and his girlfriend walked the path to Hogsmeade together. Snow was falling on their heads, giving the coldness a beauty. The two were wearing thick winter coats and gloves with the Hogwarts emblem on it. Athena was wearing his scarf, the only one he had, and he was wearing hers. Her head rested on his shoulder while his arm was slung around her waist. The little snowflakes that fell on their hair made the two look sweet and beautiful. No word needed to be said. They knew what was going on in each other's minds. Athena couldn't be happier, and somehow she knew or at least hoped that Remus felt the same.

The couple soon arrived in Hogsmeade and walked inside Madam Puddifoot's tea shop. It was his favorite. Remus led Athena to a table for two and helped her take off her coat before they sat down in front of each other.

"Are you really sure you're going to teach Harry the Patronus charm?" The ginger spoke up, not breaking the eye contact with him. It was a thing they both loved and knew they could never stop. "I'm pretty sure I have to. It just feels like something is going to come and the Patronus charm will help him. What is your patronus by the way? I never asked." Remus loved the way her hair fell into her face so he could collect it back in place. He loved her eyes and her personality. She was such a strong, yet sweet person. Remus loved her, indeed. "It's a leopard. No idea why, but it just is." Athena answered while madam Puddifoot brought the tea they ordered. The two thanked the lady before she walked off. "Interesting, wow. Wait- that's actually awesome. I never heard of someone who has a leopard as Patronus. You're unique, Athena." She blushed softly at his words, but the redness on her cheeks made her even prettier.

Athena loved the way Remus always spoke in a calming tone to others, even herself. It was such a sweet, yet loving trait of his. She loved how he was slowly opening up to her and gave her a feeling to be worth it. She truly loved Remus. 

What she didn't know, is that she made him feel like he was the only person in the world. Around Athena, Remus felt unique himself.

 Athena made him feel alive.