19

It all happened too fast for Athena

Remus transformed into his werewolf form, giving Peter the chance to take his wand at escape.

Sirius transformed into a wolf and tried to keep the wolf under control.

Athena tried to protect the children from Remus, feeling bad at the movement.

In her mind came a idea.

"Fuck it." The professor spoke while turning into an Animagus. Where she just stood was a ginger-haired wolf. She attacked the werewolf and tried to keep him distracted.

She tried not to hurt him, but knew she had to if she wanted to live the next day.

In the end, she couldn't even remember to get hurt.

~~~

Athena opened her eyes, immediately closing them again. "Hey." A soft and familiar voice caused her to open her eyes again and look at the man that sat once again by her left side. "How are you?" "You forgot to drink your potion, dear." She whispered, only earning a snicker from him. "Well, I think I noticed that already." "Any new scars?" The woman whispered, hearing a sigh from Lupin. "No, thankfully not. Only some scratches and a bit of blood."

Somehow he didn't blame himself for hurting her.

Of course he hated himself for doing that, but he knew it wasn't his fault.

She had shown him it wasn't his fault.

"You are magical, Athena."

"Well, thank you, Remus."