12

The news that Sirius Black broke into the castle, quickly got around

It was a full moon, so Remus couldn't help the teachers and prefects searching the castle, and Athena wasn't allowed to leave. She knew he needed time for himself and would make it even worse by coming, so the woman didn't argue.

Snape once again took over as a replacement in the lesson and taught about werewolves, leaving no chance for Athena to argue against him. As soon it ended and Snape stepped out, she sat up from her chair and directed for the class to stay sitting. "You don't have to do all that. Only if you want to do it as an extra work. I'll grade it if you want. Ten points to Gryffindor.", she whispered the last part, making Hermione smile and like her professor even more.

~~~

A thunderstorm was going on during the Quidditch match, causing some players to fall off their brooms. Athena and Remus sat on the teachers' podium, both hoping for Gryffindor to win. She tried to convince him to stay in his living chamber, because he was still tired and hurt by the full moon a day ago. As you can see, it didn't work.

Harry flew past them, making Dumbledore and Minerva stand up, turning after the boy, while following the other seeker, who was following the snitch. The two quickly disappeared in the clouds, causing Athena to get curious. It all got even weirder when Cedric Diggory, the Hufflepuff seeker fell down out of the clouds, but one of his team mates was quick enough to catch him. Athena caught a glimpse of a dark, too familiar figure up in the clouds. "Accio Broom.", she whispered under her breath, loud enough for Remus to turn to her with wide eyes, already knowing what she was about to do. "For the boy.", were her last words before jumping off the podium, making some teachers turn to them with confusion, before she landed on her broom, flying up after Harry.

"And- Oh! Looks like Professor Jackson is up to play with us!"

"Harry!", Athena called, but quickly thought of her as dumb, knowing he wouldn't hear her in the loud, thundering clouds. She flew through the sky, finally finding the boy, who was an inch away from the snitch, but a dementor behind him. She quickened up her speed, but was too late when the boy was now escaping the other dementors, heading up straight. He then was suddenly steering down again, dodging the creatures coming at him.

Athena felt cold and emotionless, but knew she had to save him.

She flew directly after the boy, who was now falling after a dementor directly flew in front of him. As she tried to reach out to Harry, a dementor soon got into her view, causing her to fall off her broom too. There the two were falling. The professor tried to move to Harry, but he fell unconscious as soon as they exit the clouds.

Loud gasps and screams of fear for the two filled the air as soon as they saw them. Remus stood up, but calmed down when she saw her eyes open. He just hoped she would be able to cast a spell before she hit the ground-

"Arresto Momentum!"

Bang.