1.2 First Raindrop

Mr

Mr. Kadam entered the cabin. He glanced at the chair which was facing outside the glass window and said,"Ma'am, they are waiting for you." The chair turned, slowly facing Kadam.

A 5'7 figure with a wheatish complexion, oval shaped face, dark black hairs, honey brown eyes like a siren with bold eyelashes, eyebrows sharp shaped in an arc, perfectly shaped nose, light pink lips with a touch of pink lipgloss, wearing a beige coloured suit and pencil heels resides there.

After hearing, she asked looking straight into Kadam's eyes in a firm and cold voice,"Are the lawyers here?"

Kadam replied,"Yes ma'am, they are seated in the meeting room."

"Let's get this over with then."

In the meeting room

The room had already started the discussion. Investors and brand ambassadors were already declaring their decision.

One investor said," If we are not consented for the project, then we better leave this partnership. Why are we wasting our time with someone who is dictating us?"

Others said in unison,"Let's end our partnership."

An elderly figure said,"Gentlemen and ladies, I prefer you wait a while. Let's discuss it together to avoid any kind of misunderstandings, because we know what we have invested in the business together in all these years, we would never want our efforts to go in vain, would we?"

People started pondering over the thought, just when a voice came," Why Mr. Singhania?? Why do you think we should wait? Don't you think it's already enough!? We all are being pulled in the dark, we are being treated with hostility and indifference. Now, since everyone has understood and made up their mind so why not just talk to the lawyers and leave with our shares of the business??"

He continued," Besides, why do I feel like you are favouring someone Mr. Singhania? I just don't understand, what motives do you have??"

Mr. Singhania glared at him, but soon composed himself and said in a very calm tone," Mr. Sudhir Ratnani, I'm favouring no one here. What I'm trying to say is, why not wait for a while and then discuss everything. Let's listen to the other side's explanation before jumping into conclusions."

Ratnani glared at Singhania but soon replaced the look into a poker face.

Just as he was about to answer, the junior secretary comes running into the meeting room and catching her breath announces,"Hufffff......Aarya ma'am is here."

Just as the words left her lips everyone sat straight. No discussing or murmuring was heard. Just her name was enough to maintain pin drop silence in the whole meeting room. The room was so silent that even the creaking sound of her heels on the hardwood floor could be heard from outside the glass door of the room.