4. Best Friend

It's been two days since Mahir started working at Shekhawat and Daughter's as the Head Legal Advisor

It's been two days since Mahir started working at Shekhawat and Daughter's as the Head Legal Advisor. He started to slowly adapt to the working environment of the company. Work has been at its peak and so, he mostly stays in his cabin evaluating the files.

On the other hand, Aarya has been equally invested in her work. The preparation for the launch of the new AI Bot EITA-21 of her company has kept her quite busy.

Today also, she was in her cabin checking the files when her phone rang...

"What is it?", asked Aarya.

"Ma'am we have a problem here at the ground floor entrance", exclaimed the male attendant.

Aarya hurriedly switched to her laptop. She has the access of all the cameras on all the floors of the building on her laptop. She switched to the camera at the entrance and watched.

A woman, in her mid-twenties, fair face, eyes covered with prada, dressed in a sleek ombre blue dress, with a Louis Vuitton handbag and Jimmy Choo on her feet was sitting on the waiting section of the reception. A huge crowd was surrounding her and the poor attendants were failing to segregate it.

Due to the crowd, Aarya was unable to make out her face, but it felt like she is a known personality. Without a second thought she asked for her bouncers and stepped into her private elevator.

Just as she reached the ground floor and stepped out the elevator she found her bouncers seperating the crowd. She was just few steps away when suddey two bare arms embraced her towards them.

"My babyy!!!! How are you??!" Exclaimed the women in blue, now hugging Aarya.

Aarya released her from the deadly grip and looked at the woman. "How many times have I told you? Keep it low. You have a reputation to carry now Miss. Khan" Said Aarya.

"Ohh come onnn baby, I know I'm the top model of the entire country," she said fanning her hand," but I don't need to act in front of my best friend okay."

"Grow up Aahana", said Aarya annoyingly.

She dismissed the crowd on the floor and got inside her elevator, followed by Aahana.

The whole ride from the reception to the 9th floor office, Aahana kept on babbling non-stop.

"Do you know, I got so many gifts for you from Vegas, you will love them Aaya".

"Heyy, stop calling me that", Aarya warned her while stepping out of the elevator.

"Or what?!",asked Aahana with a mischievous smile.

"Then I guess you need to get ready for the consequences".

Aarya picked up the cushion and threw it at Aahana.

"Howwww Dareee Youuu!!!", Aahana scrowled and jumped at Aarya making both of them fall on the sofa.

"You are gonna pay for it Aaya", Aahana started tickling Aarya.