Regroup

Lefty's POV:

I had just come out of the main atrium for ... like ... the millionth time when I saw Chica come towards me.

"Chica? Oh my god what happened to you?" I said, but I couldn't hear my own voice. I think she tried to say something but I couldn't hear her. Her beak was missing and so was her voice box. I thought that was the reason until she pointed at my ears. Well, where they used to be. I broke down and felt like throwing something.

My ears were fucking gone

Not only my ears but half of my scalp too. I let out a scream I couldn't hear because I knew who did this.

" Fredrick fazbear I am going to KILL YOU! SON OF A BITCH! MOTHERFUCKING STAGE WHORE! YOU'LL PAY!! WHEN I FIND YOU I WILL RIP YOU TO SHREDS!" 

After I had said that, I felt a a sharp Taping on my leg I looked down to find Montgomery, half broken and most of his exoskeleton missing. I bent down to him. He looked up at me and tried to say something but obviously I couldn't hear him. Sadly, I pointed to my endoskeleton on my head and he understood immediately what I meant.

 He did the thing where toddlers do the grabby hands but with what remained of his wiring from his hands. I understood what he wanted and picked him up. He wrapped his wiring around my neck and gave me a makeshift hug. 

I hugged him back and who should ruin the moment but the one the only Freddy ' Stage whore' Fazbear. He looked at me shocked. He was covering the brat who stole my ears head in his arms. I slowly advanced towards him.

" Hey kid, D'ya know what its like to have your fucking ears ripped off? Hmm? D'ya?" I asked knowing I wont hear him. " O h wait, Don't bother answering because I cant hear you! DUMB BITCH!" He started shaking. Freddy walked over to me and went off at me. Of course I didn't hear him so I flipped him off and went to what remained of my room.

A/N: Hello ppl! this is ma 2nd book so enjoy! (Also, only monty and lefty will have human forms this time.)