Adults day Prep

Reactions!

"ADULTS DAY! WHAT THE FUCK!" Monty

"HELL YEAH!" Roxy

"I-I-I dont know what to say, I'm shocked." Freddy

" . . . Cool" Chica

Leftys P.O.V:

Adults day. Adults day. I was shocked, to say the least. Last time we did one of those, it didn't go as planed, to put it lightly.

~Flashback~

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU CREEP!" I yelled to the man behind me.

"C'mon baby, lets have some fun..." He said back, hiccupping slightly.

"HEY! GET YOUR HANDS OFF THE NEWBIE!" Bonnie.

"Ooooh, Freddy aint gonna be happy, matey." Foxy.

"Leave little fazbear alone!" Monty.

The three boys stood In front of me, Bonnie and foxy holding hands, and Monty holding me close to his chest. We herd footsteps echo through the hallway. I looked at Monty. He nodded.

"Well, matey, yer screwed!" Foxy smiled

"C'mon Doll, lets get ya to ya room then." Monty said. The last thing I saw was My big brother pummelling the living shit out of the guy who touched me.

~End of flashback~

3 Years ago. Our last adults day was 3 years ago. I dont know If I can do my trapeze act still. Well, Its worth the try. I walked over to the cut-out I had of me in the corner of the room. Behind it was a door. A door I hadent used In a while, my practice room. I loved it in here. I had ropes (not that kind, there somewhere else ~_~) Nets, trapeze poles, the lot. I set up the area and started to climb up one of my ladders when I herd someone enter my room.

"Shitshitshitshit" I whispered. Nobody knew about this room, not even Evan! I went through the back of the room, which led me to parts 'n service. I sighed, Finally getting away from there. I walked around Parts 'n service, looking for my old showtime costume. I finally found it, in a box of all my old stuff.

 I finally found it, in a box of all my old stuff

(Costume no 4)

I smiled and went back to the backroom to practice. My performance was going to be top notch, I can tell you that!

A/N: THIS IS DEDICATET TO