What ya doin' here?

Lefty's POV:

I stormed into my room after a certain 'outburst' that happened 2 seconds beforehand, unknowing of the state it was in. As I walked in I threw a picture of me and my only friend at this god forsaken place, unknowing of his current location. Little did I know he was close than I thought...

Monty's POV:

I was on lefty's back the whole time. I. Heard. EVERYTHING! Not that they were saying anything bad it's just, well

They threw our first picture across their room.

I wouldn't have minded if it didn't fucking smash! They were so upset that they didn't notice. I sighed and jumped off her back. Turns out, big ass mistake. She turned around, small Bluetooth speaker in hand, and glared.

"What ya doin' here?"

Lefty's POV:

"What ya doin' here?" I asked the ruined Monty on the floor behind me. Well, of course life was a bitch so I couldn't here his reply. But apparently, I didn't need a reply. He scurried across the floor to where the picture landed, picked it up, and showed me the cracks in the glass.

If I could cry in this form, I would. I pointed towards the door, signalling for Monty to leave. With that, I shifted in to human, in which to my surprise, I had ears and could actually hear.

 With that, I shifted in to human, in which to my surprise, I had ears and could actually hear

(Just an FYI, Lefty is NOT happy. Like, AT ALL)

And with that, I left. Condemning that mother fucking, ass sucking, life-goal chucking stage whore to hell on the way to my bar and grill place.

A/N: Yay! Done! DW, we will be friends with the others later on in the story! ( not Freddy, he needs some dick) anyways, enjoy! Don't forget to eat, drink and whatnot, bc this author cares about u all! BYE!