Not so fun Adults day

(That's a drawing I did of Charlie and the puppet, I'll get the finished version up soon)

Adults day starts at 7:30. So I'll wake up at 4:00, Eat, get changed and practice. I was confident in what I was going to do. I had been practicing a special move. A backflip where I change human halfway through. It was one Monty taught me, And I wasent going to screw it up. I was also going to do one of my old acts from when Foxy was here. I cant wait to do it again! It was amazing! Flying through the air! But I have to wait. It'll be fine,.as long as Chica doesn't shout

"ANIMATRONIC PARTY!" 

Well shit. That's just great! I have to go now. I'll just stay for an hour or so it won't be that bad, right?

~4 hours later ~

"Look guys I really need to go to bed now. I gave to practice in the morning. "I say. 

"NOOOOOO, LEFTY PLEASE! YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHOS HAVING FUN!" She cried

"No, and that's final" I said.

*SLAP*

Chica. Slaped. Me. SHE FUCKING SLAPED ME! So I punched her. In the face. Right on her beak.

"Touch me again, and I'll make sure that pretty little face of yours is so fucked up that they have to replace you and bring in a new version of you." I growled.

She ran off, crying and I was seething. All I did was smirk.

"I'm going to bed, so yall need to clean this shithole up.Goodnight!" I said, and went to bed 

*The next day*

I woke up and first thing I did was get changed, fuck food, it can wait.

(IDK what else to put)

Right, showtime! I was at the dj booth, above the 100s of adults who were waiting on me to fly above them! I was scared, but monty was on stage, so I would be fine.I think. He was like my everything. During our duet, I might confess to him. But let's see how this goes first.

The song started, it was Feeling good by Micheal buble

*SKIP*

"And I'm feeling..... good" I sung, then I jumped. 

*BLOOD/GORE WARNING!READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!⚠️⚠️*

I smilies and breathed in the scent of my perfume as I sung. But something happened. Ya know when metal is locked in a damp room for a long time and it rusts? Yeah. The bar was rusty. And I changed human in between a swing. The bar snapped and I fell down. My back hit the booth and because of how high it was, I fell and everything went black...

Montys POV:

"LEFTY NOOOOOOOOOOO!"I screamed as she fell. I ran over instantly and her body was

Everywhere.

There was blood all over the place and her face was a mess. One of her arms was bent back and her legs were broken and bloody. I picked her up and ran. Warm tears streamed down my face as I ran past her attraction. "I didn't even get to say I love you." I sobbed.

 I full on sprinted to parts and service. Evan was there and took her body from me without saying a word. A few minuets later he came out, sobbing silently.

"I'm so sorry monty, we tried everything 

But she's gone."

A/n: Sooo, lefty is dead and Monty is in denial.

Monty:FUCK YES IM IN DENIEAL, MY BEST FRIEND IS GONE AND I DIDENT GET TO SAY GOODBYE!

OK my little bitches bros and non binary hoes, see ya in the next update!