Stupid shenanigans ☁

Lefty's P.O.V :

Me and Monty caused problems everywhere! We put trick candles on kids cakes, threw food a the walls and even drew a moustache on a sleeping Freddy! It was so fun! But I couldn't get the words of the teen out of my head.

" Ewww, gross! It's a day-care animatronic!"

"Hey, Monts?"

"Yeah?"

"What do you think about me?"

"What?"

"Like, what am I to you?"

"..."

"Monts?"

" Lefty, you are the single most interesting person I have ever met. If I had the chance, I would have asked you out a long time ago. And ... Oh shit, I just exposed myself didn't I ?" He said, too flustered to look at me.

" Ummm, Monts? Can we go to your green room? I want cuddles." I said.

" Errr... yeah sure!" He said, a bit too enthusiastically. I giggled, knowing that this was going to be a good few minutes before the show.

~ A few minutes later~

I was cuddled up to Monty in his human form when we herd a sharp tapping at the door.

" WHAT DO YA WANT! I'M BUSY RIGHT NOW!" He shouted, making me flinch. "Oops, sorry Lefty."

"MONTGOMERY GET YOUR FITHY CLAWS OFF MY SISTER NOW BEFORE I DECOMMITION YOU LIKE I DID TO BONNIE!" Freddy Fuckboi yelled at us through the door.

"SHUT UP YOU INSUFFERABLE USELESS PIECE OF SHIT BEFORE I DECOMITION YOU!" I yelled, taking my older brother by surprise.

" Whatever, show starts in 10." And with that, he left. Within 5 minutes, I was asleep, safe in the arms of the one I secretly admired.

A/N: Here's a fluffy chapter for yall. I enjoyed writing this and I hope to do more like this at some point. Untill next time!

( also monty pic)