Help At Monty Golf

After the speech, we went to our respectful attractions. The bar was flooded with adults and Teens, some wanting drinks, others just there to see me. Wait, me?

I blushed as Teens came up to me, asking for photos and autographs and stuff. I happily complied, giving them the attention they wanted. That was until my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and sighed.

"Fuck sake Montgomery what do you want? I'm kind of busy here!" I yelled through the phone.

" Jeze! Can you not yell please? Anyways, I need some help at the golf course, there's kids everywhere!"

" Well no shit, dumbass! you run a kids attraction!"

" Ugh, whatever. What time can you be here for?"

" Less than 10 minutes, why?"

" OK see you in 10!"

" Wha- oh that damn gator." I grumbled "Kay! Andrea is gonna run the bar for now! Love yall and see ya at the show!"

There was a chorus of see ya's and bye's going around the room before I left to Monty golf.

-10 Mins later-

" AIGHT! MONTY GET YA ASS OUT BEFORE I KICK IT ALL ROUND THE PLEX!" I yelled.

He jumped from the catwalks, shaking the room around us.

" Hey Doll! Follow me, some horny ass teens are tryna touch me up again"

"UGGGHHHH! WHEN WILL THEY LEAVE MY BEST BUD ALONE?!" I groaned.

We walked up to the teens, some wearing cloths way too short for them, others who looked like complete whores. I sighed and turned into my human form. They looked at me, disgusted.

" Ewwww, gross! Its a day-care animatronic! Oh shit! no, Its a lefty fangirl! Hey, how are ya?"

" I 'm fine, or will be when you stop touching up my stage buddy. " I said with a sigh and wrapped my arm around Monty's shoulder.

" Stage buddy?! HA! YOU WISH!" The same girl said back to me.

" Look, sugar, have you not noticed yet? I am the same height as Lefty, sound exactly like them and look! I even know what they go by!" I changed to animatronic, " And shock, horror! I just so happen to be Lefty, so .Stop. Touching. Up. Monty. Or I'll get you permanently banned from the pizza plex. If you want someone to fuck, go see Freddy!" I said smirking.

"O-OK ma'am, we're sorry, good luck with your shows." She said, although I could hear her whisper 'slag' under her breath.

'Right back at ya, cock-sucker' I muttered back. Monty smiled.

" Hey," he said

" Yeah?"

" I know I haven't asked In a while so, do you wanna go wreak havoc like old times?"

" What sort of question is that? Of course I do!" I shrieked back, happy to be out and about again

A/N: loving this chapter for some reason, goes well with what I have in mind for thr next chap(~_~) anyways, cassie out 🧡🧡