MERRY CHRISTMAS BITCH!!!

Montys POV:

3 years ago, I lost my Bestie. Three years ago, I closed off. 3 Years ago, I cried for the last time. No emotion. No feelings. Nothing. Empty.

Today was Christmas. I sat at her bar, drinking. Not for me, but for her. I loved her. I wanted to catch her under the mistletoe and confess, but now i cant. She was my everything. Now there is nothing.

Lefty POV: (PLOT TWIST)

I woke up and scanned my surroundings. Hmm, parts n service. I checked the time. 12:03 on the 25 of December 2026. Oh god! I was out for 3 years! Fuck! I saw a mirror and decided to change into my human form, see if I changed

 Oh god! I was out for 3 years! Fuck! I saw a mirror and decided to change into my human form, see if I changed

DAMN I LOOKED HOT! But I decided to go somewhere first. As I walked past the table next to the tube of pain, I saw a note.

"Hey lefters! If your reading this, we'll done! You survived the process! I hope you liked the new human design you have, and let me know ASAP if you don't like it,l

Ok, I gotta dash, see ya!

Little Afton"

I smiled. I had a surprise in store for everyone and I hoped that it was a good enough entrance. It was Sunday, so we were closed. I searched the place for a microphone but I couldn't find one. Just then a map bot held one out to me. "Thanks man!" I said happily. I made my way up to the atrium and set up the stage.

20 mins later...

The track began. I was singing "Last Christmas".

"Last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day,you gave it away.

This year, to save me from tears, I'll give it to some one special...

Monty's POV:

I heard a noise from the atrium, but passed it off as a S.T.A.F.F bot. A couple of minutes later, I heard a voice, a beautifully one, British,to be exact.( Yeah, Lefty is now British) I decided to take a look.

Lefty POV:

"Once bitten, and twice shy. I kept my distance, but you still catch my...

Monty?!"