When Love Is in the Air, You Can Do Anything

Lefty POV:

It's been 2 weeks after Christmas.  I've been doing my trapeze acts more often during shows. Evan knows about the room and is totally OK with it. I decided to show my friends now that I had told Evan. I had installed a minifridge and some other things to make it more homely. So let's see how it goes I guess. 

Time skip: 3 hours later

I sent a message to everyone to meet me after hours in my room. To be honest I was nervous, but with my boyfriend by my side, I can do anything. I sat on one of my seats in the corner, and waited for them all.

I herd my door open and lots of commotion. They were saying stuff like "Where are they" and "Is this another prank?"

I giggled and got up. I set my voice box to a broken down one and said

"Come in he-ear g-guys, I-I-I ne-eed to sh-how you s-something."

I jumped out from the pop-up from in front of the door and scared them all half to death!

"Babe! Don't do that again!" Monty chuckled.

Freddy was shocked into place, Bonnie was wheezing, chica was

Eating (lol) and roxy was checking her nails. She had a delayed reaction time so

"OH HOLY SHIT LEFTY WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" 

It's fun taking the piss out of Roxy.

"Follow me, I have something to show you!" I smiled. I led them inside and motioned to the seats, TV, Minifridge, and so on 

"This," I gestured "Is my playground" I climbed up one of the many wooden beams I'm the room and jumped. They all watched as I skillfully grabbed onto one of the metal bars attached to the roof and swung off, landing In a bean bag next to Monty. I winked at him and got up to go the bar section of the room. I got Monty a bottle of budwieser, Freddy a whisky neat, Roxy a cider, Chica a bottle of wine, Bonnie An espresso martini and myself a purple rain (Cherry sourz, Blue çuruco, vodka and lemonade.)

I handed everyone their respective drinks and we all started talking. By the end of the night I was on top of one of the beams with Monty.

"Babe" He turned to me

"Yes, my love?"

"I don't know if this is possible but, Could you teach me how to do the things you do?"

I cocked my head to the side."What do you mean?"

He turned to me, hope shimmering in his eyes.

"I wanna do a trapeze act with you doll."

I smiled. I stood up and grabbed his hand.

"OK." I grabbed one of the bars. "So first, you gotta grab the bar with your most dominant hand, yep, like that," I smiled like a proud mother when he grabbed the bar perfectly, "Then, your Gonna wanna grab it the same way again on the other side. Perfect! Now, this is important, this may sound stupid but, Put all your trust in this bitch," I patted the rod "And she'll guide you. Now, to push off, use your less dominant foot to stabilise yourself,  and use your dominant foot to push off!" 

He did everything perfectly, so He pushed off and made it to the other side.

"Well done Babe!" I shouted. I grabbed a rod and did the same, but much quicker.

After I got over, I kissed him passionately. I didn't think I could be more proud of him.

And that's how the rest of the night went, Sharing drinks, Practice and shit like that.

581 words