Everybody wants to rule the world

2 months later:(Lefty's P.O.V)

' Welcome- boys and girls- to the grand re-opening of Freddy Fazbears mega pizza plex! We have all new games, attractions and even a bar 'n grill for the adults! Make sure to buy our merch and try out all our attractions! Performances are now hourly so nobody misses them! We hope you enjoy, and have a Faz-tastic day!" I rehearsed in the mirror.

Oh, Did I mention Freddy was too lazy to take the damn opening speech? Yep! So guess who has to do it? Me! I sighed for what wasn't going to be the first time today.

So, to lighten up my day, I was going to sit in the middle of Rockstar row, playing thunderstruck on the drums because I can.

It took me a few good minutes to move my drum kit from my room to the Freddy statue in the centre of the hallway but when I did, boy was I gonna have fun!

I started up the track and I even got Big Afton to play Electric guitar for me!( Michael is big Afton) So I just had the vocals playing in the background.

We got about ten seconds into the song, and I yelled " WAKE UP SHITHEADS! WERE BACK IN BUISNESS!!!!"

"WELL NO SHIT, LEFTY! STOP PLAYING THE DRUMS AND HELP ME PUT MY EYELINER ON!" Roxy yelled.

"One sec Rox, I still gotta wake the others up!" I smirked, and continued playing. Monty could be herd roaring along to the lyrics and eventually came out to join us, carrying his bass in one hand, microphone in the other. 2 minutes later Chica and Freddy came out of their rooms, Chica skipping and Freddy with his phone in his hand. ( yes I've given them phones)

" Finally, my hands are gonna blister if I keep playing." Big Afton sighed. After that, I felt my phone vibrate. Freddy had sent a video to to the group chat on WhatsApp. It was one I had posted a while ago, and seeing it again made me smile. I was a simplistic yet beautiful edit of Me, Chica, Roxy, Monty, Freddy, Bonnie and Foxy. I had drawn them all and put it with an audio. The sound played through the speakers connected to Rockstar row. I chose Closer by Nine Inch Nails because it went.

" I . . . umm . . . thought I'd send that to you all because it . . . umm . . . captures our style? Sort of? I don't know who did it but the drawing is amazing!" He said, blushing.

" Hello, Everybody! I am the artist who created that! Want proof? Meet me here at 6 P.M tonight!" I said, stepping up to what I did.

" Lefters? You did that? Wow, sure is something!" Mike said, looking over My shoulder.

" Yes I did, and stop calling me Lefters!" I sighed and plugged my earphones in.

I played ' Everybody wants to rule the world' by Tears for Fears on my way down to Evans office. Why does this song describe everyone here but me? I don't know. But what I do know is that its gonna be one long-ass day, and I, for one, am certainly not prepared for anyone's bullshit. For me, It was going to be switching between bartending, solos, group performances and Green rooms, right the way 'till 5:30 P.M. Call me lazy, but its what I like to do!

Time skip!

After going to see Evan, I got to the main atrium to see it fully packed with little kids, Teens and adults all waiting on me. I sighed, inhaled and stepped on stage.

" Welcome- boys and girls- to the grand re-opening of Freddy Fazbears mega pizza plex! . . .

A/N : This chapter sucks ballz NGL. Anyways love yall! Cassie, Out.