Thirty.

RECAP: Shit went down with Atticus's father, and Alexander offered to pay for housing and living expenses for his siblings, Tara and Jaxx, in exchange for him -- permanently. The siblings are currently set up in Alexander's guest room for the night. Atticus just accepted the deal and is putting on a little show for Alexander.

Alexander unzipped his pants and slowly stroked his cock while he watched Atticus play with himself.

It didn't take long before the boy was moaning, and he asked for permission to cum after a few more minutes. Alexander denied his request, eliciting a whine from his submissive.

"M-Master, please," he moaned.

"No, pet. Be patient."

Atticus groaned and took a break from stroking to play with his nipples while he fucked himself. His swollen cock throbbed, already desperate for release. He thrust the fake cock in particularly hard, moaning again. It felt so good, yet the slim dildo wasn't quite satisfying him... His movements stilled as he contemplated asking for sex. Even though it had only been a few days since the last time they had mentioned sex, Atticus felt like now he was in an entirely different chapter of his life. He had been so reluctant for so long, but now that he had already agreed to spend what would most likely be the rest of his life with the man, he felt so much safer. Afterall, if Alexander had waited so long already without pushing that boundary at least, Atticus felt like it was truly his decision to make.

"I did not say you could stop, Atticus." Alexander's voice was deep and thick with lust, and it made Atticus shiver.

"I, I know, Master. But... Can I say something?"

"Yes. What is it, pet?"

He bit his lip and took a deep breath through his nose, his hand still lingering on the base of the toy inside him. "Um, I want you to fuck me."

Alexander stopped stroking himself and leaned forward to run his fingers along his submissive's legs. "You were still terrified of that only a few days ago."

"Yeah, but... I feel better about it now."

"This has nothing to do with the decisions made today, correct?"

Atticus chewed on his inner cheek. "Kinda? I think I just feel better that it's long term. And I know – or, well I think – that having sex won't change anything."

"Would you not feel more comfortable waiting until the paperwork is signed tomorrow? We are in no rush."

"Well, I know..."

"You do not need to make that decision in an attempt to please me."

A pang hit Atticus's heart. "Are, are you trying to talk me out of it? Don't you want to? Am I not –"

Without warning, Alexander stood and leaned over Atticus. One arm braced behind his head against the top of the chair, and the other hand grabbed the boy's jaw, forcing him to make eye contact. Within another moment, their lips connected, and Alexander kissed him passionately.

The sudden action was so out of character for Alexander that it made Atticus gasp. His reaction gave Alexander just what he wanted, though, and plunged his tongue into the boy's mouth.

The kiss only lasted for a few more moments before Alexander pulled back. He maintained his grip on the boy's jaw, looking intensely into his eyes.

"Never allow that thought to occupy space in your mind. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," Atticus whispered breathlessly.

"I simply do not want you to have any regrets, pet. While that is something you can stop at any time, you cannot undo it. I have you for the indefinite future, so I am unconcerned with how long it takes for you to feel fully comfortable."