Sixteen.

Alexander turned on his heels and returned to his chair, and Atticus pivoted on his knees to face him.

"Crawl here."

The boy obeyed, asking, "Does, does this mean you're taking me back?"

"Yes. However, you are on thin ice."

"Are you going to punish me, Master?"

"No."

Atticus rested his forehead on his master's knee and wiped the final tears from his eyes. "Thank you for not pimping me out, Master."

"Do not think I will never want you to serve anyone other than myself, pet." He ran his fingers through the boy's hair. "However, your ass is mine alone."

"O-Okay, Master." He could live with having to give blowjobs to a few of Alexander's friends. At least, if the man was going to continue to use him it was safe to assume the men would be free of diseases.

After a few minutes, Alexander unbuckled his belt and opened his pants. "Crawl under the desk. You are going to suck my cock while I work."

Atticus bit his lip but crawled under his desk.

"Take the tip of my cock between your lips and run your tongue back and forth."

The boy took the cock in his hand and guided it to his mouth; his master's cock still felt strange between his lips, and he wasn't quite sure of how to move his tongue.

"Cover your teeth with your lips -- be careful not to scrape my cock."

Atticus nodded and continued to lick.

"Good. I will tell you when you may stop."

A few minutes past this way, and Atticus's mind wandered to what would happen if someone walked into the office. His clothes were still laying on the other side of the desk in plain view from the door. Would Alexander push his head off of his cock and quickly cover himself, or would he act like nothing was happening? His own cock began to harden, and he lowered a hand to rub himself through his panties.

He couldn't believe how easily he slipped back into being the man's submissive; fifteen minutes ago he was sobbing, but now he was boning up while giving his master a blowjob.

Distracted by his own cock, he momentarily stopped licking his master's, and the man noticed immediately. He pushed his chair back and tsked, unlocking his bottom desk drawer. "You know you are not allowed to touch your cock without permission."

"I'm sorry, Master! I," Atticus began, only for his master to silence him.

"Hush, pet. Naughty little sluts deserve to be punished."

The boy whimpered.

Alexander pulled a pair of handcuffs from the drawer. "You have lost the use of your hands, pet. I will take a lunch break in half an hour; you will service my cock until then." He cuffed Atticus's hands behind his back and pushed the boy back under the desk. "Spread your knees, pet."

Atticus obeyed, and his master positioned his foot so his leg rested against Atticus's erection. He scooted his chair in, guiding his member into the boy's waiting mouth. He moved his tongue quickly on the underside of his master's cock and hoped a superior blowjob would result in a reduced punishment.

"Good boy, flick your tongue on my cock." Alexander turned his focus to his computer and began sorting through emails. His left hand weaved its way into his submissive's hair, tugging gently and shifting his foot so his leg rubbed Atticus's crotch.

The half-hour passed achingly slow for the boy as, in addition to his tired tongue, every few minutes Alexander would agitate his cock. Finally, the man closed his laptop and allowed Atticus to remove his head; he re-handcuffed the boy's hands in front of him.

"Lay down on the couch, pet," Alexander ordered, stripping to his boxers. When Atticus was situated, the man straddled his hips and pinned his arms above his head by the chain. "Remember: you may not cum without permission for any reason. Do you understand, pet?"

Atticus nodded.

Alexander leaned down and brushed Atticus's with his own. "Atticus."

"Yes, Master?" he breathed. He desperately wanted to cum already, and Alexander hadn't even really touched him. Atticus made the mistake of not taking any time to masturbate while he was home, and he was still not used to having to wait more than a day to cum -- three days and half an hour of teasing seemed like death.

"Did you reinsert the buttplug?"

He blushed. "Y-Yes, Master."

Delight flashed through Alexander's eyes. He lowered his lips to Atticus's lips and embraced in an intense kiss. When the boy's breathing became irregular, Alexander kissed down his neck and began to grind on his submissive.

"Do not move your arms."

Atticus nodded and bit his lip to prevent a moan from slipping through his lips.

The man pinched his nipple, growling, "Answer verbally, boy."

"Yes, Master! I will. Please let me touch myself, Master!"

Alexander smirked and flicked his tongue on the boy's other nipple. "Patience is key, boy. You may either touch your cock now or you may choose to endure my teasing and be allowed an orgasm."

The boy whined loudly. "Can't I touch and cum?"

"No." He sucked on the boy's nipple while continuing to grind on him. "You must choose one now, or I will tease you without an opportunity for release."

"I want to cum, please, Master."

He gave the same attention to the boy's other nipple."Is that your final decision?"

"Y-Yes, Master!"

Alexander smirked. The boy was in for what would seem like the longest hour-long lunch break of his life, but it would prove to be the first of many, many breaks spent in such a way.