Seventeen.

Atticus twitched and whimpered as Alexander kissed, licked, and nibbled up and down his body. The boy swore the first thirty minutes of teasing felt like three hours of torment, but when Alexander finally wrapped his hand around the boy's cock and stroked him slowly, he was convinced he was in mind-numbing agony. He begged and pleaded with his master to stroke him faster, but the man did not relent. Alexander continued to slowly stroke the boy while rubbing his nipples for another twenty minutes.

Finally, he removed his hand and uncuffed his submissive. "Suck my cock, pet."

Atticus knelt before his master, wrapped his lips around the man's erection, and sucked earnestly -- naively assuming he would be allowed to cum as soon as his master did.

"Hands on me or behind your back, boy. If you touch your cock, you will lose your opportunity to cum for the day."

The boy moved one hand around the base of the cock, resting the other on Alexander's thigh. The man wove his fingers into his hair and used his grip to control the pace.

"Good boy. I am going to cum soon; do not spill a single drop."

Atticus nodded and focused his efforts on making his master cum. After a few more minutes, Alexander erupted, sending ropes of cum into his submissive's mouth; the boy swallowed it all and licked the final drop of cum from the tip of his master's cock, then sat back on his heels.

Alexander pulled him onto his lap. He guided Atticus's lips to his own and lightly nipped his bottom lip, asking for entrance. The boy parted his lips and moaned as Alexander stroked him.

Alexander waited until the boy's orgasm began to build before breaking the kiss. "You did very well, little one," he praised, leaning down to briefly suck on the boy's nipples. "However," he continued, pulling his hand away just as Atticus was getting close, "that is enough for now; get dressed."

"But, you said I could cum if you teased me! I didn't touch my cock! Please, Master!"

Alexander smirked. "I said you must endure my teasing, and I am not finished teasing you today. Now, get dressed."

"That's not fair! Why can't I cum now?" he whined.

Alexander's features lost the playful edge, clearly annoyed he repeated himself and still did not have a clothed submissive. "I understand you are upset. However, that is no excuse to disobey. I am in sole control of your pleasure, and you will learn to take what I give you."

Now realizing his mistake, Atticus tried to climb off his master's lap, but Alexander held him in place.

"When I tell you to do something, you do it -- end of story. Your immediate obedience is non-negotiable. Do you understand, boy?"

"Y-Yes, Master."

"Get dressed." He released him, and Atticus dressed quickly while Alexander logged back onto his laptop.

Atticus kneeled beside Alexander and lowered his head. "I'm sorry, Master."

The man said nothing, instead focusing on his work.

After a few minutes of silence, Atticus asked, "Are you mad at me?"

"I am frustrated with you."

"I'm sorry, Master."

Alexander sighed. "I know. You may sit in one of the chairs and play on your phone or read a book."

"Thank you, Master." Atticus stayed on his knees for a few moments before moving to the other side of the desk and curling up in one of the chairs with his phone out.

Alexander tossed him a granola bar from his desk drawer and told him to eat. After a few minutes, he turned his attention back to his submissive. "Atticus," he began, waiting for the boy's head to wipe towards him. "Not allowing you to cum immediately is never necessarily a punishment. However, orgasms are a privilege for you, and misbehavior is a guaranteed ticket to losing any consideration of allowing you to cum. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master. Am I still going to get to cum tonight?"

"It will depend on your behavior for the rest of the afternoon."

Atticus nodded and turned back to his phone, and Alexander returned to his work.