Twenty four.

Alexander allowed Atticus a small break during the first half of eating their meals, but he started back up as Atticus slowed down his pace of consumption. Of course, the vibrators slowed him down further.

"You do not need to eat all of it. Do not make yourself sick if you are full."

Atticus nodded and pushed his plate away from him.

"Are you ready to go, pet?"

Atticus nodded. "Yes, Master."

Alexander slid out of the booth, and the boy followed suit. He dropped a fifty dollar bill on the table for tip, and guided his submissive out to the car. Atticus thought it was odd he buckled him in — until he removed a pair of break-away handcuffs and a length of rope from the glove box. "Hold out your hands."

The boy obeyed and watched as Alexander tied one end of the rope to something under the seat and the other end to the chain connecting his handcuffs, securing his hands so he couldn't pull them past his knees.

As Alexander walked around to his side of the door, Atticus felt the vibrators kick up a few notches. He moaned, realizing what his master's plan was. They had a half-hour drive to get home, and Atticus wouldn't be able to relieve himself of the vibrators without breaking out of the handcuffs.

"If you remove those at any point, you will be punished, and we will switch them out for real ones when we get home. Do you understand, pet?"

"Yes, Master," he moaned out as Alexander set the vibrators at half strength and pulled out of the parking lot.

Alexander left the vibrator app open on his phone, resting it on his thigh so he could adjust them at his whim during the drive.

Atticus only lasted a few minutes before he started to beg. "Please, Master. Please let me cum. I'm so close!"

"Does my poor little slut want to cum already?"

"Yes, Master!" The boy squirmed in his seat, trying to hold back. "Please! I'm going to cum!"
Alexander smirked, glancing down to turn the vibrators up a few more notches. "Cum for me, Atticus."

Atticus's muscles tensed as he orgasmed, filling the condom with cum. His body jerked harder, when his orgasm finished but the vibrators didn't stop. "Please stop, Master!"

"Be a good boy and embrace it, pet." Alexander rested his hand on the boy's thigh, feeling his muscles clench as he made the sweetest sounds.

"Please!" He cried out and pulled at the handcuffs; his mind overflowed with pleasure so intense it was almost painful.

"Good boy. You are doing so well," the man praised, running his hand up and down Atticus's thigh. "Do not fight the sensations, pet."

After a few minutes, his cries melted into moans as the vibrators pushed him through his refractory period. The pleas shifted from begging to stop to begging to keep going.

As they neared Alexander's home, Atticus's second orgasm began to build. "Please, let me cum, Master!"

"Not yet." He turned the cock vibrator down a few notches to slow the build of his orgasm.

The boy let out another long moan; his body no longer bucked in the seat, but he still pulled at the handcuffs. "Please..."

Alexander made him wait ten more minutes before turning the vibrators up and allowing him to cum. Atticus panted as he came down from the high of his third orgasm for the day; he wasn't sure how much more his body could take after going so long without orgasm.

Thankfully, his master turned off the vibrators. "Please, no more, Master," he panted as they turned into Alexander's driveway.

"Alright, little one. You did very well." Alexander parked the car and walked around to the passenger side to uncuff and unbuckle his submissive. "Would you like to walk or should I carry you?"

"I, I can walk." He stood from the car, but his knees wobbled below him. The man wrapped an arm around his waist to stabilize him and guided him into the house, heading towards the bathroom.

"Do you want a bath?"

Atticus shook his head; his arms and legs felt heavy, and he couldn't imagine putting the effort in to bathe himself.

"Verbally, pet," Alexander reminded as he lowered the boy's jeans and boxers.

"Sorry, Master."

The man carefully removed the full condom and tied it off before dropping it into the trash. After cleaning the toy, he used a warm, wet washcloth to wipe off Atticus's cock and the small amount of cum that had oozed out of the condom.

"Give me your hands, pet."

Atticus held out his hands so Alexander could examine his wrists. As he found some light chaffing from the handcuffs, the man applied a light coating of petroleum jelly to help the marks heal faster.

"Master, can I go to the bathroom?"

Alexander nodded. "I will get a change of clothes for you. Come out when you are finished." He closed the door behind him.

When he was finished, Alexander was waiting outside the door with one of his sweatshirts, a clean pair of boxers, and a glass of water. He helped him get changed, causing Atticus to blush. The sweatshirt went down almost half way down his thighs, and, while he didn't need the help, it felt nice that Alexander wanted to do it anyway. "Thank you, Master," he murmured.

"You are welcome. You were good today; I am pleased. Drink, little one."

He took a sip of the water and hesitated to make a request. His master was in such a good mood — he didn't want to spoil it somehow. "Can, can we lie down and cuddle, Master?"

"Of course." Alexander guided him to the bedroom with his hand on the small of his back. He laid down, and Atticus snuggled into his side. "How do you feel, Atticus?"

"Sleepy."

Alexander chuckled. "You may sleep. Wake me up if you need anything."

Atticus nodded and nuzzled into his master's chest. The sensation of Alexander stroking his back lolled him to sleep.