Ten.

*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***

I have rewritten the book so that Atticus now approached Alexander for a loan instead of a job. I recommend reading at least the first two chapters again as those were changed the most, though it is not necessary.

Your noticing of this notice has been noticed. Thank you.

Now back to your regularly programmed smut.

***

The pair moved to the bathroom down the hall. Alexander turned on the shower and turned to his submissive while waiting for the water to warm up. He scooped up more of his cum, and Atticus took it immediately. Wrapping his hand around his submissive's cock — partially hard from the eroticism of pleasuring his master — he stroked him until he was completely hard, eliciting whimpers from Atticus.

"S-So sen-sensitive..."

Alexander grinned wickedly, pinned his arms behind his back, and rubbed the palm of his hand in a circular motion on the tip of the boy's cock. It felt like both ecstasy and hell, causing Atticus to involuntarily buck against him, trying to fight the intense sensation. By the time his master stopped, his head was swimming.

"Pl-Please, Master. Please!" He panted, though he wasn't sure if he was begging him to stop or to keep going.

"You are mine — both body and mind. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master! I understand."

Atticus has no idea where his master's sudden display of dominance came from, especially as he thought being covered in his master's cum should be proprietary enough. Had Alexander just wanted to see the boy squirm? He thought he had squirmed plenty during the edging, but maybe his master enjoyed tormenting him.

"Now, into the shower, pet." Alexander stepped in after his submissive, lathering soap in his hands. "I will wash you then you will wash me."

He blushed as the man started with his hard cock and balls, then moved to his chest — making sure to graze his nipples more than necessary — then back, and ended with thoroughly washing between his ass cheeks. After rinsing off, Atticus took the soap and washed his master. He was dying to stroke his rock-hard cock, but he knew he would be in trouble if Alexander saw it.

When the man closed his eyes and submerged himself under the water, Atticus began to stroke himself. Touching his sensitive member felt so good — he had to bite his lip to keep from moaning. However, he failed to notice Alexander's eyes open.

He shut off the water, growling, "Get out and dry yourself."

"Master, I'm sorry!"

The man ignored him and dried himself as he marched from the room. Atticus dried off as quickly as possible with the other towel, cursing at himself. Why did he have to be so stupid? It wasn't like he'd be able to keep it up for long without his master noticing anyway!

He returned the towel to its hook just as Alexander entered. He had on a pair of black boxer briefs and was holding a paddle. His eyes widened, and he backed up against the far wall.

"Pl-Please, I'm sorry, Master!"

"Come here."

Atticus whimpered but stayed where he was.

"Now," he snapped.

The boy took a deep breath and inched towards his master. "Please don't spank me, Master. I, I promise I won't do it ever again."

"You were aware of the consequences, yet you purposefully disobeyed regardless. Therefore, you will face the consequences; bend over the counter."

The boy dropped his head and wiped a lone tear with the back of his hand.

"Bend over the counter, Atticus. Or, would you rather resist and anger me further?"

Resigning himself to his fate, he leaned over the counter, feeling the cold tile bite into his abdomen.

"Do not reach back nor stand up. I will start with my hand and then move to the paddle. Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes, Master," the boy choked out, already struggling to hold back tears.

Alexander began the punishment slowly with light swats and built up to harder ones as his submissive's ass turned from white to pink.

Once Atticus's cries evened out, he switched to the paddle.

"Ready?" Alexander asked.

The boy sniffled, but he nodded.

On the first stroke of the paddle, Atticus shot up, reached back to cover his ass. and called out.

"Lean over."

"Pl-Please, Master. It, it hurts," he whined, choking back more tears.

Alexander knew it would be much easier if he simply forced his submissive onto the counter by himself, but he wanted the boy to know he would comply in the end. "It is supposed to hurt, boy. Do I need to repeat myself?"

"N-No, Master."

Atticus leaned over, and his master pinned his arms behind his back, firmly holding him in place. "Five more with my hand for standing up," he said, setting the paddle down and directing the swats to Atticus's upper thighs. He delivered nine more strokes with the paddle in quick succession as the boy grunted and sobbed. The last two landed directly on his sit-spot, eliciting extra loud grunts. "That is all, pet. You may stand up now." Atticus remained over the counter, so the man helped him stand and pulled him to his chest. "You are alright. Breathe." He spoke softly, stroking the boy's back.

"I'm, I'm sorry!"

"I know, pet." Once Atticus stopped crying and wiped away his tears, his master lifted his chin so their eyes met. "If you touch yourself again without permission, I can promise you that your punishment will be much worse. Disobeying on purpose is considerably worse than acting on instinct or forgetting something in the moment. Do you understand?" His soft voice did nothing to lessen the impact of the threat.

Atticus bit his lip and nodded. "I understand, Master."

"Good." He pulled away from his submissive and opened the bathroom door. "Go remove the tags from your new clothes while I prepare dinner."

"Um, Master..?" he called as his master turned to head to the kitchen.

Alexander raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"

"What, um, what about my clothes?"

"What you are wearing now is fine." He smirked. "Besides, I doubt you will want anything rubbing against your ass for a bit."

Atticus blushed.

"That is what I thought. Come to the kitchen when you are finished."

"Yes, Master."

They went separate ways down the hall.