The Great Escape

Eggman laid in his bed, snoring per usual. Spongebob and his friends were talking.

"How did we get into this situation, what's this man going to do to us?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know, but I haven't seen Squidward in a long time." Mr. Krabs noted. 

"You don't think that he... he's... WAAAAHH!!" SpongeBob began to cry thinking about the things the man might've done to Squidward. "He's my best friend! What if he DIED?!" 

Mr. Krabs hit SpongeBob for even proposing such an idea, "Listen up my boy, we need to leave! We can't be wallowing in fear of what happened to Squidward, we need to think about ourselves!" 

"But... what will Squidward do without us here?" 

"He'll handle himself! Let's just get out of here, ill pinch my way out!!" Mr. Krabs approached the lid to the tank and tried to pry it open. 

Suddenly an electric shock went through the water and shocked everyone, Mr. Krabs fell to the ground. 

"MR. KRABS!" They yelled. 

"Looks like that way out is impossible." Mr. Krabs said. 

They sat in silence for a while, pondering about what they should do. Mr. Krabs asked if anyone had any plans, to which SpongeBob replied. 

"Maybe we can just shift the tank with our weight or something." He spoke.

"You're a genius, my boy! Let's try it." 

The three of them pressed against the tank, and with a heave ho they all fell over. They did not give up. It took many tries but eventually they got the steps and knew what they had to do. They pushed the tank over the steps, and a crash ensued. They were free, but the crash had to alert Robotnik, right?

They looked over and he was fast asleep, mumbling something. They took this as a win and fled the scene, diving back into the water, reminiscing about Squidward. SpongeBob couldn't help but shed a tear, he just lost his best friend.