Teaming up

Squidward and Robotnik approached the Eggmarine, they were getting ready to go down to Bikini Bottom.

They had secured a plan to destroy Bikini Bottom four months before, that was when they first met. Before they were apprehensive about each other, and now they were partners in crime. Plotting to steal the chaos emeralds, plotting to take over the world. 

"Squidward, you have to realize what this entails, right?" Robotnik asked.

Squidward nodded, he had thought it through thoroughly. His main goal was to humiliate Squilliam, his rival. Of course, he wanted to get revenge on his "friends," but Squilliam was the main man who disregarded him. Squilliam was the man who always outshone Squidward, no matter what he did. But now he was handsome and had a plan, destroy Bikini Bottom and find the chaos emeralds. 

"I have to avenge myself; they won't even see what's coming." Squidward snickered. 

The both of them entered the Eggmarine, Robotnik turning the engine on. Squidward sat next to Robotnik, strapping himself into the seat. The Eggmarine started up and they went into the water with an audible splash, it was time to invade Bikini Bottom. 

                                                                              ----------------------

Bikini Bottom had been in shambles since the attack, The Krusty Krab was in ruins and most of the town was in shock and dismay. Robotnik had attacked Bikini Bottom several times after the first time he did, many creatures were left injured by Robotnik's attacks. The town didn't have enough funds for healthcare, food, and shelter for thousands of people. They were on a brink of a war, either from Robotnik or their own people. 

"SpongeBob, are ya alright?" Sandy asked. 

SpongeBob nodded. Sandy was one of the first to be injured, she was in the Krusty Krab when Robotnik attacked. She had lost an arm, but thanks to a prosthetic she made, her movements were even better than they were when she had her left arm. 

She had even become one of the most respected individuals in Bikini Bottom, trusted to save everyone if Robotnik returned. She was the leader of a group called Save Bikini Bottom, (short for S.B.B). SpongeBob, Patrick, and many others were also a part of this group. Currently the group was working to make machinery, weapons, and train for the next time Robotnik decided to attack. 

She was one of the leading scientists, inventors, and fighters in the group. She was a serious threat to Robotnik, and an asset to the citizens of Bikini Bottom. 

"It's just been so long since we've seen Squidward, I-I'm just so worried." SpongeBob said. 

Sandy put her hand on his shoulder, "I know, we all are. We just have to be optimistic; god knows what that crazy doctor has done to him." 

SpongeBob turned to see her, tears welling up in his eyes, "he was my best friend." 

A solider abruptly entered the room, a distressed expression on his face. "Ma'am! We have reports of a submarine approaching HQ at 300 mph!" 

Sandy and SpongeBob stood up; another attack from Robotnik! She muttered a curse under her breath and grabbed her nun chucks. She walked out of the door, SpongeBob following close behind. 

"How close is it?" 

"Close, about 15 minutes away." 

"Is that enough time to get prepared?"

"You tell me, ma'am." 

Sandy entered the door to the meeting room, everyone stared at her in fear. She put her hands on the long table and began to speak. 

"We don't have much time until the submarine arrives, so listen up! Larry, SpongeBob, I want you to gather up all of our soldiers, get them ready for battle, stat." The both of them nodded.

"Mr. Krabs, put up all of our defenses, protect HQ." She demanded, "Plankton, prepare all of our weapons, be ready for standby." 

She looked to Karen and began her last speech, "Karen, you and I will be managing communications." She looked over to Patrick and sighed. "Don't screw anything up, Patrick, you're our backup commander." 

Patrick gave her a distasteful look and nodded his head, "and with that get out there! We have to hurry!" 

After she said that everyone clambered to their positions, SpongeBob hurryingly running beside Larry. 

"Copy, calling all soldiers into battle! Gather outside HQ!" SpongeBob spoke into his radio. 

Larry and SpongeBob burst through the doors 5 minutes later, looking up into the sea. A submarine was quickly approaching. SpongeBob grit his teeth; many soldiers did the same.

"Do not come any closer! I repeat, do not come any closer!" Larry yelled from his megaphone.

The submarine stopped abruptly. The atmosphere turned dense; soldiers ready to attack at any moment.

Robotnik spoke into his microphone, "look at you all, playing soldier." He cackled.

"At least it's better than playing the villain!" 

Robotnik smirked seeing all of the distressed soldiers faces, they were clearly trained just recently. He was confident he would win, not just confident, absolutely sure. 

Robotnik turned to Squidward, "prepare the bombs."