His name is..?

"Excuse me?" The rabbit sat stunned.

"Tell me what you know about the resident ghost. He keeps talking to me and I've decided to help him find his family." Jungkook said.

Onew sat quietly regarding the panther in front of him. Did he just hear what he thought he heard?

"The ghost doesn't know who his family is?" he asked surprised.

"Frankly, he doesn't even know who he is," Jungkook replied.

Onew sat back in his chair and tried to gather his thoughts. After a minute or so he asked, "Can you describe what he looks like?"

"Well, he's a dog hybrid. He has a narrow face and a really big smile and keeps laughing at me. Seems to enjoy pulling pranks on me."

This made Onew smile, "What type of dog? Do you know?"

"I've never thought to ask. Being a cat, myself, a dog is just a dog." Jungkook shrugged his shoulders.

Onew chuckled, "Understandable. So he doesn't even know his name?"

"No, so I call him Dino instead." This made Onew roar with laughter. This startled Jungkook as he watched the rabbit lean back laughing hard.

Onew continued to laugh until he had tears in his eyes. This brought Minho and Key to check out why he was making such a racket. They watched their mate laughing himself silly in his chair. They looked at each other and then at Jungkook, who could only shrug.

"What happened?" Minho asked the cat who suddenly looked embarrassed.

"Uh...I was just telling him about the ghost who keeps bothering me. I was hoping to get some answers." Jungkook ran his hand through his hair and wouldn't look at them directly.

"Does your ghost have a name?" Minho asked.

This made Onew laugh harder, "He... he... named him... Dino." Onew looked like he was going to fall out of his chair from laughing so hard.

Minho and Key gave him a startled look but then started to chuckle themselves. "He really can't get away from it, can he?" Minho grinned.

"You know who the ghost is?" Jungkook looked at Minho in surprise.

Key pointed to a picture on the shelf behind the rabbit. "Look there"

Jungkook looked over at the shelf and saw a small picture sitting among the books. Onew stood up and took the picture from the bookcase and handed it to him. In the photo were five boys, the one in the middle, shorter than the rest, had two-toned blond/red hair and a big smile.

His mouth dropped open. "That's him!"

The fox cursed and Jungkook pointed to the dog in the picture. "His hair is black now, but this is him"

Onew stood up and took the picture out of the panther's hand, "His real name is Jonghyun. He disappeared six years ago. We never knew what happened to him."

Jungkook's eyes widened.

"We've dealt with stories of a dog ghost and hoped it was him, but nobody would confirm what they saw," Minho said sadly.

"If you are his family, shouldn't he have known you?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe we really forget everything at death," Onew muttered.

"That's not possible," Jungkook said. "He remembers that he had a family, he just doesn't remember who they are. He's been drawn to this place, he must know you somehow".