Secret loves

Brandon watched everyone from the top of the McKay patio. Jim, Nate, Grace and Luke were setting up a tent. The kids wanted to sleep on the beach for the night. Emma, Blanca, Brenda and Cindy were preparing the table for dinner.
Brandon was sipping a Cosmopolitan from the patio. He observed his life that had become exactly what he most wanted in the world. She smiled watching Dylan and Samuel in the waves surfing. They had a special relationship but not as special as his had become with his son. Built over time. Tiring, like everything Brandon had accomplished. He felt two arms enveloping him in his waist and the scent of her that got closer.
"What are you doing.." Kelly whispered as she leaned against his back.
Brandon smiled "I was expecting you."
"Mmmhh well" she whispered "no phone calls or business meetings via Skype"
"No" Brandon snapped his tongue "the cell phone is off in the bedroom"
"You've become diligent," Kelly told him.
Brandon shook her hands even more around him 'my boss is strict'
"Mr. Downey?"
"No," he said, turning to "my real boss," he whispered looking at her.
He turned around, Kelly was a gorgeous woman. She was wearing a blue bikini just covered in a sundress.
"Wow" he just sighed, pulling her and kissing her deeply.
He stuck his hands into the lower part of the bath suit Touching her private parts .., away from the eyes of others.
"Maybe we should go upstairs" She suggested excited in his ear.
"Maybe you two should," Dylan replied suddenly behind them.
Kelly rested her head embarrassed on Brandon's chest who laughed.
"Dylan!" He greeted him.
"Samuel is climbing the steps" he said, leaning the surfboard against the wall.
Samuel arrived soon after
"Mum .. dad ..." he greeted them with a strange look, he was a teenager and the smell of sex recognized him instinctively, but the idea of his mother and father made him cringe "I'm going to take a shower," Samuel said while keeping a look of disapproval.
Brandon nodded and so Kelly embarrassed.
"We'll talk about it later," Kel told to Brandon as she went down the stairs and approached the others.
"Nice blow Walsh" laughed Dylan shaking his head " aren't' we the ones Who should surprise them?"
"We are ... McKay" Brandon brought the Cosmopolitan back to his lips and smiled.
Samuel came out of the shower shortly after he went to his room to get dressed and came across Blanca.
They had kept their distance from that first night, Samuel didn't know exactly how to do with her, he had spent time mostly with Emma or Nate and they had avoided finding themselves alone.
"Hei," he said to her with a towel at the waist.
"Hei," she said, "I went up to get Uno's cards, your sister and my brothers want to play."
He nodded. Blue eyes, wet hair.
"Can we talk Blanca?"
"There's nothing to talk about," she said, gaining a few steps towards her room but Samuel spoke against her "do you think? Do you want to pretend there's nothing?"
Samuel trembled, trembled in his soul, he couldn't stand that sudden coldness. They had grown up together until then and he knew well that kissing her could mean the ultimate end to what he had been before but had not been able to resist. Blanca constantly inhabited her thoughts.
"We can't go on, this thing has to stop," she said in weak a voice
"Why?"
Blanca looked at him with eyes that were already watering down "because it's an infatuation, because there is nothing good here"
He looked for her gaze:
Then he grabbed her chin and kissed her deeply.
Blanca dropped her arms along her body. God...
She opened her mouth, let him in, his Tongue, his hands
"What the hell are you two doing?" Dylan appeared behind them, had a fiery and incredulous look at what he had just seen.
Dylan's screams were heard from the outside. Everyone looked up at the house.
Brandon gained the first way into the house by climbing the stairs.
He arrived finding Samuel in a towel and Blanca in tears.
"What happened?" He asked Dylan still trembling with anger, he turned to Brandon.
"They were kissing"
"They were.. what?"
"Kissing, he half naked, and she in tears.. they talked about the fact that they couldn't go on like this.. or I don't know what"
Afterwards, everyone else arrived. Brenda and Kelly were shocked by the scene.
"Samuel," Kelly said, "go and put something on you," he ordered by looking him straight in the eye.
Nate and Emma were unconfortable. Emma knew that such a thing would sooner or later come out just she didn't think in that way. She watched Samuel's lost gaze and wanted to take his hand.
Nate walked away almost immediately. He couldn't stand Blanca's tearful look and his friend's look. By now the grown-ups knew this and he couldn't look at Samuel's blind side. Not now.
"Mom, dad can you take a look at the kids," Brenda said.
Jim gave a funny look to Dylan who instead kept his forehead coruched now you're the father, I really want to see what you do.
Dylan followed him with his gaze until he was out. He had understood Jim's message very well.
When Samuel came back the two were seated on the couch, and the jury stood in front of them in no particular order.
"How long has this thing been going on?" Kelly asked trying to stay calm.
Blanca and Samuel looked at each other briefly. There were no agreements but the truth of how things had gone.
"You don't have to watch yourself" Brenda resumed them "you have to tell us how long this thing goes on"
"Six months," Blanca breathed.
"Oh my God," Dylan said, turning himself.
Brenda took a deep breath.
"Did you have sex?"
"What?" Dylan asked in shock "she is 16 years old. She's a little girl"
"Dylan stop it," Brenda said, "do we want to talk about the spring dance?" She reminded him instantly.
Dylan was silted.
"Great" Brandon laughed immediately gazed by Kelly.
Brenda took a step towards the two.
"Did you have sex?" Brenda asked again.
"No," Samuel replied decisively annoied by that insistence.
" thank God," Kelly closed her eyes.
"I think" Brenda resumed speech "I think this thing should end"
"Why?" Samuel asked, suddenly standing up.
"Because she is your cousin," Dylan approached immediately in a snap of anger. Brandon stopped him after a few steps.
"She's not my cousin," Samuel replied with his head down, "Lee Ann is my cousin. I love Blanca"
Brandon closed his eyes and Kelly had to sit down.
"I can't believe it," Dylan said, clenching his fist on the table.
"Okay," Brenda said, opening her hands, "let's try to stay calm," Blanca looked into tears, sobbing conspicuously. Frightened by that situation and the defense that Samuel was trying to barricade around them.
"Blanca, do you have anything to say?"
The girl didn't speak. Her gorgeous face looked down. She felt Sammy's power near her but couldn't move, she didn't want to disappoint her parents, her family, and neither did he.
"Maybe this vacation in Malibu is over," Dylan said as he watched Brandon.
"Yes" he sighed "I think so"
"Dylan?" Brenda asked hopelessly:
I said it's over," Dylan reiterated as he went out.
The guys were all sent to their rooms.
Emma and Blanca on one side, Nate and Samuel packing their suitcases on the other.
"What do we want to do?" Dylan asked the other three sitting at the table.
"And what would you like to do Dylan? Send them to the convent?" Kelly replied.
He made him a grimace of disapproval.
"Hei" Brandon scolded him by taking his wife's side.
"Maybe it's just an infatuation," Brenda suggested.
"What if it's not?" Brandon asked, looking straight in her face.
No one answered.
"For now we're going back to Los Angeles, we're separating them for a while. You will leave for your trip and we will stay here." Brandon said
"So you just postpone the problem," Brenda said, running her hand through her hair.
"Of course Samuel is a sixteen-year-old with ball hormones if he has to look at his parents," Dylan hissed.
"Excuse me?" Kelly asked annoyed.
"What are you talking about?" Brenda asked.
"A quarter of an hour before this mess Samuel and I found your brother and Kelly in intimate attitudes in the middle of the patio"
Kelly was embarrassed and lowered her head. Brenda turned to Brandon alone.
"Hell we are married... and Look who's talking... The teenagers spoke. I spent the nights hearing you in my sister's room"Brandon replied, winking at Kelly who feels better.
"The kids could arrive," Brenda scolded him.
"Nothing happened," Kelly justified himself.
"I've had enough, I'm going out," Dylan blurted out again.
When Dylan went out he find Jim and Cindy sipping a small cocktail..
"Are you all right Dylan?" Jim asked with a half smile.
"Ahhhwwwww" he did very hard, he felt the teasing and went down the stairs quickly.
"Jim," Cindy told him, giving him a little blow on the chest.
"Ah you don't know what satisfaction," Jim laughed.
Samuel hadn't spoken a word all the time. Nate watched him pack his bags.
"Don't you want to talk about it?"
"There's nothing to say. You saw them, didn't you?"
"Well it was a shock to them. They need time"
"Time for what Nate? They won't let me see her, for them it's like I'm with Grace"
"Aww," Nate replied.
Sam immediately realized what he had said.
He dropped on the bed "I don't know what to do Nate, I mean Blanca is a wonderful girl, she's beautiful, she's funny"
"I know," Nate replied, " but maybe yours are right, maybe you meet someone else, you have to admit it's weird"
Sam stared at him with an interlocutory look. Nate had never opposed him, especially about Blanca. There was something different in the tone of his voice and Nate noticed Sam's tone of voice.
"I mean, let's go home, go out, go to training, then we'll think about it" Nate smiled at him with a fraternal look.
We have a BH 2.0 with Blanca Nate Samuel and Emma ..
And in parallel our couples, who are now parents, and will have to face other problems.