Things you learn

"The new coach is a cool one"
Nate was invited to dinner by the Walshs. Kelly didn't know how to cook much but lately she was getting passionate. Easy things. Not demanding.
Chicken, chicken salad, lasagna (but with the ready-made sauce), pasta in general.
Kelly was pondering about enroling in a cooking class.
"But only if you come with me," she told her husband.
"Why not, you could both learn," Nate replied.
Brandon smiled to Kelly " I'll come everywhere, if you go."
Kelly shook his hand and smiled shyly at him.
Then Brandon turned to Samuel and Nate.
"What's the name of the new coach?"
"Bradley," Samuel replied, biting some chips.
"Joe Bradley" he pointed out Nate.
"Seriously?" That name reminded both Brandon and Kelly.
The two boys looked at them with an interlocutory look.
"We know him," Brandon said
'Really?'
"Yes," he recalled, "third year of college?" He asked his wife.
"Yes, you were with Susan"
"Do we want to remember who you were with?" Brandon raised his eyebrow.
"Better than not" Kelly bit her lip.
"I thought you were together since college," Samuel asked.
Brandon and Kelly looked at each other.
"uuhmm well.. not exactly. In the second year of college we were together. Then we broke Up and we stayed away a little over a year ... and then ... well it's a long story."
'Why you broke up?"
It became difficult to explain to teenagers why in life you make choices that seem right and instead are wrong.
"What about Uncle Dylan and Aunt Brenda? Were they together since college?"
Brandon and Kelly looked at each other embarrassed.
"Since high school, but they too broke up and were away for a while"
"Of course your group was messed up," Nate pointed out.
'Yours how is it?' Kelly asked.
"We're just friends" Samuel sneered, "I mean, I tried to mess it up but I couldn't"
Kelly hit him on the arm in an amused way.
"You're fine now"
"Yes," Samuel replied, lying.
"I think I'm coming tomorrow, I want to say hi to Joe," Brandon said.
"Yes, but just to say hello..." Samuel politely scolded him.
"No, of course I won't tell him what a great player you are, and so are you Nate"
"thanks Sir" Nate laughed along with Samuel.
Kelly watched her children, her husband, and she smiled inside her heart, of course life was giving some problems but her lonely lunches as a child or with her mother drunk or made of cocaine always came to her mind.
That loneliness that had totally transformed her, damaged her.
Now it was different.
She didn't know how to cook, but she was learning.
She didn't know how to handle love, but she was learning.
She didn't know how to be a mother, but she was learning.
"Okay we have the dessert," Kelly exclaimed, pulling herself out of her thoughts.
Everyone looked at her with eyes between the terrified and the curious.
"Don't worry, I bought it," Kelly said, stroking Brandon's hair.
"Thank God," Grace sighed.
Everyone laughed.
XX
Brenda entered the house. She threw her heeled shoes in the air and threw herself on the couch.
There seemed to be no one in the house.
"Lee Ann, Luke, Blanca, Dylan?" She called.
Then she got up from the couch.
"But where did they end up"
He walked towards Dylan's studio and at that moment the door opened.
Brenda found herself in front of a woman, very beautiful, blonde. Dressed in a dark suit and a white undergirl.
Immediately behind came Dylan.
'Hei Bren!' He greeted her with a smile.
Brenda bounced her gaze between Dylan and the stranger.
"Owww..." Dylan introduced her to "my revisionist Ashley Monroe this is my most beloved wife Brenda Walsh".
Brenda shook her hand but without vigour.
"Brenda! How happy I am to meet you. I'm a huge fan of yours"
"Don't tell me"
" I saw everything you did, and when they gave me this job with him Dylan McKay I couldn't believe it."
'How lucky!' SHe replied as she watched Dylan scratch his beard.
"Can I offer you something?"
"Oh no," Ashley replied. I only took a few minutes to deliver the revised chapters and comment on them together.
"Yes," Dylan confirmed, "she did a great job"
"Well," Brenda pulled up a fake smile.
"I'll walk you to the door" Dylan said to Ashley. He wanted to close that awkward moment.
As soon as Ashely's car walked away from the driveway Dylan turned to Brenda.
"Don't get anything on your mind..."
"Ah no?"
"No... she really came five minutes ago and only for professional reasons"
"She's very beautiful," Brenda noted briefly.
"I don't care how beautiful she is, I care that she knows how to help me and she has great ideas."
Dylan walked around the couch because he wanted to loosen Brenda's crossed arms and stern gaze.
"Anyway this house is over-supervised you can check the recordings," Dylan whispered.
Yes it is true, the house was full of cameras in the living area, it would have been overly stupid lying. on the part of Dylan.
"Where are the kids?" Brenda asked
"At Grandpa Jim and Grandma Cindy," he smiled at her.
"You mean we can relax and we don't have to do anything?"
Dylan nodded softly.
Brenda dropped on the couch again.
"This is great news, I had a hell of a day"
"I'm sorry..." he said, sitting next to her and massaging her feet.
"I didn't have the role in the next Coppola movie"
"Oh honey..."
Brenda jumped up with a leap and took her feet out of Dylan's hands.
"Since I signed that complaint against Jackson it looks like Hollywood is going against me"
"Maybe it's just your feeling"
Brenda grimaced with her face.
"I don't think it's just my feeling, I think Jackson is much more powerful than I thought."
"Brenda" Dylan took her in his arms "Jackson was a pig. Jesus asked you for oral sex to get a role in his film, and he asked other actresses too. You all signed together. It was the right thing to do. Did you remember how upset you were that night? You are a talented actress, a great screenwriter, and you are my wife Jackson will never win, there will be other chances for you."
"Mcfith insists that I ask you for the rights to your book." Brenda whispered trying to change the subject
"I know and I'm not about to give them up yet."
'Why?' Brenda raised her tone.
"Because I'm in that novel and I'm not ready."
Brenda already knew why, it wasn't the first time they talked about it. sHe knew that as soon as Dylan was ready they would talk about it again.
"It's just that I feel like I've been in a dead end lately"
"It's just a moment Brenda. Stay calm, breathe"
She rested her head on his shoulder.
"Would you like to go for a swim in the pool? Dylan asked her.
Brenda reopened her eyes.
"Great idea, I'm going to change"
Brenda got up abruptly but Dylan stopped her by taking her hand.
"You don't need to change"
Hand in hand they went out to the pool. It was a wonderful evening.
Brenda began unbuttoning Dylan's shirt and he took off her shirt.
Dylan kissed her slowly all over her body. He licked her upper lip and then her neck.
Brenda was slowly working by lowering the zip of Dylan's pants that he took off in a moment.
Brenda's skirt slipped in a moment along with her underwear.
They entered the water. Dylan held his back to the edge and Brenda wrapped his legs around him.
The kiss was intense.
"Leave all thoughts out," he whispered to her, running his tongue over his neck and collarbone.
Dylan quickly penetrated her by flipping the positions and leaving Brenda to have her back to the edge of the pool.
He supported her by the butt.
"You drive me crazy," she told him as she moaned.
Dylan slowed down in and out of her, he wanted her to beg him and he knew she would.
"Please," she sighed wishing he would explode inside her body.
Dylan began to give her quick, dry blows that made Brenda scream, he felt that she had reached orgasm. He could hear it anywhere. As he moved his pelvis he lifted her.
He was almost brutal. He wanted her . He wanted to fuck her and wanted to love her in the same painful way.
The hectic pace had caused Brenda to lose total control.
Dylan turned her back. The clear water of the pool made everything even sexier and more passionate.
Brenda had her hair pulled up and gave Dylan a chance to run his tongue over her back.
He took her from behind, several times and with the same power as before, squeezing both her bare breasts.
Brenda could hear him enjoy.
"I'm about to come," he warned her but Brenda couldn't hear it anymore.
She felt the pain in her breasts no matter how hard he held her.
They reached orgasm together as he was begging her against the edge of the pool pushing inside her.
Eventually he leaned his head against her white back, the breath of both of them was breathless and the heart was slowing down"
"Jesus Brenda" he sighed, when she turned around and Dylan hid his face on her neck.
"Now we have to delete the video of the surveillance of the house," Brenda suggested giggling.
XX
"Do you think I'm a bad person?" Blanca asked Emma.
She pulled up her eyebrow.
"Exactly what are we talking about?" Emma replied by looking up from the literature book.
"Sammy's"
Emma sighed and noisily closed the book.
"No," she said, "I don't think you're a bad person. I know it was hard for you to break everything off too"
"It was the best choice," Blanca sighed.
"But was it the right one?" Emma asked.
Blanca stared at her intensely then said "yes".
"So, that's okay with, Blanca."
"No please .. let me explain because I need to explain it"
Emma smiled " I'm listening to you"
"What's the oldest memory you have?" Blanca asked her.
'What?'
"What's the oldest memory you have?"
Emma thought about it for a moment.
"I was 4 years old and I remember that in kindergarten my drawing was chosen for an award, I had drawn the summer, I don't know some crooked trees and the huge cherries" Emma laughed "a horrible drawing but I remember well when they called my name and I remember my mother's face".
"Do you know what my first memory is? My mother's face, my real mother who gave me an apple and told me to wait for her there because she would be back. She never came back. I was two years old."
'Oh Blanca..'
Blanca looked down then looked up at her friend.
"Dylan and Brenda. My mother and father, they gave me a second life. A second chance and I want to live it."
"Is that why you stopped things with Samuel? Not to disappoint your family?"
"No" Blanca shook her head " I felt a strong passion for him, something I had never felt before, I thought it was love. but I realised it was more pain than love. And it shouldn't be like that. I miss my friend Samuel, we should never have crossed that line. I'm afraid Sammy won't come back to me as he was before.
"Maybe one day he'll be able to go back."
"I don't know, something in his eyes has changed, and I refuse any date so as not to make him angry or break his heart more than I did."
Emma looked down, ran a finger over her eyes to try to cheat the tears that came down to her.
"It's hard not to be loved," Emma said, "but it's even worse to pretend to love so as not to break the heart."
At that moment Sean and Samuel arrived. Shortly thereafter Janet and Nate arrived hand in hand.
"Did you start having lunch without us?" Samuel asked before sitting on the lawn and opening lunch.
Emma got up at that moment.
SHe kept her eyes down
"I have to go," she said.
Everyone resumed lunch except Samuel looking at Emma's profile slowly moving away.