Spring dance

"So let me understand" Samuel laughed "it took you too long to accept Chris's invitation and he turned you down and invited Teresa Bean" Samuel asked as he ran alongside Emma.
"Exactly, I thank you for making me feel more ridiculous than I felt when he told me it was too late"
"Sorry Emma, but it's your fault, what was the big deal of accepting his invitation?"
Emma and Samuel were running side by side. The ongoing morning workouts had become a landmark for both of them, and their friendship had become much deeper.
"Tell me about you Mr perfect , who are you going to the dance with?" Asked Emma with a little breath "you refused any invitation received"
"I didn't like any"
"We're even," she said.
"Sean and I will probably come for a poor hour just to see the videos of the year"
Samuel touched the stopwatch with a click and stopped.
"Ok, for today we concluded, you were great Emma"
She was exhausted but had not collapsed to the ground as usual.
Emma held her hands on her knees to catch her breath, she raised her head.
"Blanca accepted Blake Suterland's invitation"
Samuel was on his back and Emma couldn't see his expression and yet she could feel it inside her heart.
Samuel shrugged his shoulders "Good for her" he said but his face betrayed disappointment and that hurt Emma.
"Listen," Emma said still with a tired breath, "why we don't all go together tonight, I'm without a date, you too, we can go together with Blanca and Blake, Janet and Nate and Sean... who the hell invited Sean?"
"Pamela Andrew" confirmed Samuel.
"Oh Pamela... We can all go together as friends" Emma didn't want to stay home that night, to be honest she already had the dress bought together with Blanca, and how true hell wouldn't have been at home watching television because Chris had decided he couldn't wait.
Samuel raised his eyebrow "all together as friends?"
Emma nodded "Nate has already taken the limousine, it will be fun"
"I don't dance Emma"
"It doesn't matter, we all spend the evening together, c'onnnn"
"As friends? "Repeat Samuel.
Emma nodded again. She had stopped having expectations about him , she had no hope with him, but she wouldn't be at home waiting for miracles. She could have fun.
"Okay," he laughed, then ran at a sustained speed "run Emma"!
"Damn it," Emma said.
XX
Janet was still in her bed while Nate was getting dressed.
"What are you saying?"
"I'm not in this story like you are Janet. I don't feel comfortable," Nate replied with his head down.
Janet felt hurt and had tears in her eyes but she wouldn't lose Nate at the time, not on the night of the spring dance.
"Very comfortable to say that after you have sex with me"
Nate looked at her intently.
"I didn't want to and you know it"
"Oh I don't think I pointed a gun at your head even today Nate"
The truth was that Janet was in love with Nate. She knew it. she felt it. She felt hurt by the fact that he was constantly cheating on her with Blanca, that slut, but the more he hid with Blanca the more Janet's desire increased dramatically. She wouldn't have lost him
Janet sat on the bed so that the sheets covered her naked body. Tears began to come out of her eyes but her expression remained serious. Nate realised it.
"Please don't cry Janet, I can't stand to see a girl cry."
Janet looked for the best expression she could have, and to keep calm "it's just prom night, I have the dress, and now you want to break up with me, is there another girl?"
"Of course not," Nate lied.
"So what happened, we had fun together"
"I don't love you and I feel like I'm using you" Nate had taken courage "look at us,we have sex when we want, shouldn't love be exchanging parts of itself I mean parts of our soul?"
"What is a Taylor Swift song?" She asked, pulling a tear from her cheek.
Nate expected Janet to be mad, to go crazy, to insult him, somehow he felt sorry for her. He saw her naked, in the bed of her bedroom that still kept some traces of her childhood. That same room that had been the place of so many afternoons together where he fucked her but imagined that she was Blanca, that's why he managed to climax, he always imagined that she was Blanca. Janet maybe even knew. This thing made him feel bad.
"Ok.. ," Janet told him in a sweet tone, "we can go to the dance tonight and then I'll tell everyone I broke up with you. I know you don't care anyway but it's important to me, you know."
Nate kept staring at her and gave her a sad smile, it was only for one night, and then Blanca had accepted that Blake's invitation, and she had accepted it because Nate wouldn't decide to leave Janet and tell Sammy everything. It was always a hell of a mess, but now Janet had understood, he had used Janet and her body so many times that it didn't seem like a big deal to him to let her use him for her cool reputation.
"Okay," Nate replied, "this will be our last night"
She nodded.
"It was nice for me to be with you in these months," Janet said, then took advantage of his closeness and began to kiss him deeply, touching his face with her hands and putting a hand back inside his pants, she wanted to drag Nate into bed, convince him through sex that maybe he could love her, but Nate stopped her taking her by his wrists.
"The last night Janet," he said, then got up and walked out of her house.
XX
"Are you going to the dance with Samuel?" Blanca asked Emma in amazement.
"No" Emma rolled her eyes "we all go together as friends, I don't have a date and neither does he"
Blanca nodded, felt somewhat relieved that Samuel wasn't alone that night, and neither was Emma.
"And why did you accept Blake's invitation?" Asked Emma as she picked up her wet hair with the towel.
Blanca looked down. She came back to mind at one of the moments inside the literature classroom of the old school wing with Nate. One of the last secret moments spent with him.
"You're the one who promised to leave Janet and that we'd fix things," Blanca was furious, "instead it's just a mockery, you didn't talk to Samuel and you didn't even talk to Janet."
"It's not that easy," Nate replied leaning against one of the desks "especially with Samuel"
"Yes Inknow, and that's why maybe we should let it go, look at us we are dishonest, you cheat on your girlfriend with me and I cheat on my family and friends"
"Do you think I don't feel bad about the idea? I want to find the right time"
"I think you're a big clown who makes fun of me," Blanca said with flaming eyes.
"You don't have to say that"
"We go out of this room, go to Samuel and tell him the truth and that's the most important thing of all, then to Janet. I'm coming with you."
Blanca was really willing to end that situation that didn't allow her to look anyone in the eye, not even Emma. Only her mother was aware of everything, she knew it and had told her to be honest, she had particularly insisted on.
"Once we tell Samuel we're going to lose him" Nate sighed with a sad look "I don't care about Janet, but Samuel"
"I'm going to the dance with Blake Suterland," Blanca revealed.
Nate stared at her painfully.
"I'm going with him because he's a good guy and because he asked me," she continued, " and I'll never come here with you again."
'What?'
"It's not fair to anyone, and I don't want to be that person. I want to be able to hold your hand in front of everyone and if that can't be the case then it's not worth it."
"No..' Nate shook his head.
"I'm sorry Nate, maybe I should go tell Samuel the truth by myself, I don't need your approval, and maybe we're not these good friends we think we are, look at us, we're two cowards," Blanca said in tears.
Nate approached, took her face with his hands and kissed her deeply. Blanca let go then broke the kiss. She wanted to tell him that her heart was breaking but she took a step back and walked out of that room without uttering a word.
At that moment Nate realised that if he didn't do something he would lose her, the question was what could he endure, lose Blanca or Samuel? Because it was evident that he would lose one of the two. He already knew about Janet that he didn't care. Not even to hurt her.
'Blanca?' Emma was still there waiting for an answer.
"Ehmm sorry, what was the question?"
"Why you accepted Blake's invitation," Emma repeated.
"He's cute and he asked me"
LIs that all?' Asked Emma who knew Blanca very well and knew she was hiding something from her.
"Yes, that's all"
"I didn't even know you knew who he was"
"Listen who's talking, do we want to talk about Chris?"
"Better than not" Emma closed her eyes "I already feel embarrassed enough" Emma mimicked with her body "imagine the scene, I go there and say hey Chris about the invitation to the spring dance , I really think I would be happy to come with you. And he: I don't think so, I invited Teresa . Sorry but it took you over a week and I thought it was a no as an answer" Emma came back with her eyes on Blanca "and all this in front of hai fucking friends"
Blanca was laughing " well now go with Sammy"
"I'm not going with Sammy" Emma cleared her voice " we are going all together"
"Yes, of course," Blanca laughed.
XX
Brenda walked in at that moment, along with Lee Ann and Grace, Holding the two girls' dress.
For Blanca a strapaese long black dress with silver shoes, that wrapped her body, for Emma a long one-shoulder, red, dittongo her blonde hair and her tall physique.
"Here are the dress!" Shouted Lee Ann and Grace excited for the girls.
Blanca and Emma hugged both the little ones.
"They're beautiful," exclaimed the little ones with reddened faces with excitement.
Both Blanca and Emma admired those dress.
"My God I hope to get into it," Blanca said, holding her dress.
"So girls, downstairs are Kelly and Donna, we're ready to help you get dressed and get ready," Brenda said, "are you ready?"
Kelly and Donna went up shortly after, they had always liked to help prepare, with each other and all together.
They loved the chatter between girls, first of all, before events and life took them away.
"What about dad?" Blanca asked
"It's at my house" Kelly replied "Nate, Sammy and Sean are getting ready there"
"Dylan and Luke went to the males' den," concluded Brenda.
Blanca and Emma laughed "oh my God I feel like I'm a princess" Blanca exclaimed.
The mother came close to her "you are" whispered to her looking at her in the mirror.
"And while we're there," Donna said with a mischievous look, "we'll make Janet, Pamela and who knows who else eat the heart"
They all laughed.
XX
'Dad!!' Samuel went downstairs where Dylan, Brandon, Steve and David were sharing a beer.
'What?' Brandon asked him, getting up abruptly.
"Will you help me put this on?" He said showing him the bow tie.
"You just have to hook it up Samuel"
"Aww" he said with an unsatisfied air "this thing suffocates me maybe I shouldn't put it on"
"What? What? What?" Steve replied, "the men on this team do things right," he said, fastening his bow tie.
Nate came down shortly after.
"Oh guys!" Dylan exclaimed "you're almost better than us at the time of our spring dance.
"I don't think Uncle Dylan" Samuel and Nate gave themselves the five which they then also exchanged with Sean "we are definitely better than you.
"Do you think so?"
Brandon went to open the closet and took a red box full of old photographs, looked for the pic of their spring dance.
"Look how cool we were here," he said, showing her to the guys.
"Oh God, but were mom and Aunt Brenda wearing the same dress?" Samuel laughed.
All the boys laughed.
"Let's say your mother and aunt Brenda had a little misunderstood" Dylan said.
"And you Steve went to the spring dance with Donna?" Asked Sean.
Steve was embarrassed "as friends" he said "because Mr. Walsh had taken the girl from me"
"No no" corrected Brandon "you wanted to go with Darla or what the hell was her name, Kelly asked me"
"Mom asked you to go with her to the spring dance? And did you take the room?" Samuel asked with irony.
Brandon gave him a paternal slap behind his neck "no, we were too friends."
"According to your father..." Dylan added "but they told me you made out a lot with Kelly that night "
"Do we want to talk about what you and Aunt Brenda did that night?" Brandon teased him.
Nate, Samuel and Sean's eyes widened.
"What did you do that night Uncle Dylan?" Samuel asked.
"Nothing you're going to do," he murmured, "and above all you'll have to be careful that Blanca doesn't do it"
The boys chuckled because they immediately understood what had happened that night between Brenda and Dylan.
"Why do you and we don't?" Asked Sean who kept the keys to the room in his pocket he wanted to share with sexy Pamela Andrews that night.
Nate had a more resigned look, he knew it was the last night with Janet and it was almost certain that she too had taken a room and that she would demand a farewell gift, plus Blanca's idea and that Blake was making him die inside. He looked at Samuel, finally had a serene look, he seemed amused, he seemed to have found a new balance, and he had to find the right words to make him understand that he loved him like a brother but that he had fallen in love with Blanca, that he loved her from the same time Samuel loved her, he just hadn't had the courage to tell him.
Nate put his arm around his shoulder and Sean put his arm around him and together they took a picture before leaving to pick up Pamela and Janet and then Blanca and Emma. Blake would go straight to Mckay's house. That boy's idea had been nothing but a light thought in Nate's mind, he hadn't really thought about him however as the time of the date approached he already feared the thick fit he would feel when Blake gave her the flowers to tie to her wrist, the idea that he could touch her while Nate was stuck with Janet for their last night as a happy couple.
XX
Janet was wearing a thousands of dollar gold colour Dolce and Gabbana dress and really super sexy, her breasts were fully highlighted. She was really hot for everyone. Including Nate. Samuel and Sean hadn't taken their eyes off her as soon as Nate got into the limousine next to her. Pamela was evidently embarrassed because Sean did nothing to pretend he didn't have an attraction to Janet.
Janet had done it on purpose, Nate knew it, she wanted to make herself sexually irresistible because Janet thought that was an invincible weapon and probably was but it was for any guy but no longer for him.
The limousine ran to Mckay home followed by Brandon's car with Dylan and Luke. They wanted to see the girls and then they would spend the evening at the Mckay house with the twins and Grace.
'We are here!' Dylan shouted with his head turned up the stairs to announce their arrival.
"We are ready! ," Brenda shouted back
Just at that moment the doorbell rang. Dylan went to open and found himself in front of this guy, Blake, a kind of genius according to what Blanca had told him, was with her in the advanced math class. He wasn't bad and seemed harmless, but Dylan didn't trust the clean faces.Blake greeted shyly, finding himself in front of Dylan, Luke, Brandon, Nate, Samuel, Sean, Janet and Pamela.
"I can't believe I have to show up with this loser," Janet said in Nate's ear who immediately got annoyed.
After Dylan it was Nate and Samuel who went to shake Blake's hand trying to put him at ease.
Brenda, Kelly, Donna and the little girls went downstairs excited.
Emma and Blanca instead looked at each other from the top of the stairs.
"You're beautiful," Emma said.
"God, look at you," Blanca replied with a smile.
The two smiled and hugged each other, deep down they were happy to be together.
"Janet eat your heart now," Emma whispered. Blanca laughed.
Emma and Blanca broke the hug and began to go down the stairs.
Nate's heart stopped when he saw Blanca, she was perfect, her hair loose pulled back. The black dress that highlighted her shapes. She realised that she had Nate and Samuel's gaze on her and a little later she saw Blake who was really excited and that he made her tenderness but a cheerful tenderness, she just wanted to have fun, and with Blake they had chatted a lot before math classes. He was a good guy who didn't want to sleep with her and tonight she would be a good companion for him, because he deserved it.
"I'm breathless honey" Dylan kissed her on the cheek and was evidently so moved that he clasped to Brenda.
Blake put the flowers around her wrist and she smiled at the guy deliberately ignoring Nate and Samuel and all the problems that had appeared to her for weeks without a solution.
Brenda looked at his sad look and her serene air.
Brenda's eyes passed over Samuel. He knew the pain that sooner or later Samuel would feel and that could be inevitable. She wanted to hug her nephew, whisper to him that everything would be fine and that it wasn't the end of the world, that he could breathe and move on.
Samuel's eyes had shifted to Emma who was going down following Blanca a few steps.
"Emma you're really stunning," Brandon told her.
She blushed 'thank you Mr. Walsh'.
Brandon managed to have contact with Samuel's eyes to tell him to give the flowers to Emma who had been waiting.
"Oh Of Course!' He kissed her on the cheek and whispered in her ear "you're really gorgeous".
This made Emma finally blush she thanked for the flowers and held on to Samuel's arm, even though it was for fake, even if they were just friends.
Kelly took the camera "we absolutely have to take a picture," she said moved.
They all posed smiling and then left the house
The kids and parents stayed outside on the entrance garden.
"When did we become the ones who didn't go to parties?" Brandon asked amused.
Kelly laughed and kissed him on the neck "I can't believe Samuel is going to his first dance, it's something that moves me," Brandon kissed his wife on the forehead and they returned to the house along with Dylan and Brenda walking hand in hand.
Grace, Lee Ann and Luke had already jumped into the pool.
"We can have our party. I'd say we're going to have a pizza together tonight," Brenda laughed.
XX
The gym had been extraordinarily decorated, it was Janet who took care of it, it was she who oversaw everything, and she was sure she would also become the queen this evening.
Sean and Pamela immediately went dancing followed by Blake and Blanca as Nate stared at her on the sidelines.
Janet chatted to all her friends and kept an eye on him. She wanted Nate to look at her as he looked to Blanca but he wanted to break up with her and she wanted her justice.
She smiled and approached Nate.
"It's our last night Nate" she said softly to him "at least let's dance"
" Yeah" sighed Nate, "it was even harder for him than he had imagined.
Only Samuel and Emma had remained standing. Chris approached right at that moment.
"Damn Emma you're stunning"
"Thank you Chris" she smiled flattered.
"Too bad you let this other hottie blow your place," he laughed boredly, pulling Thérèse giggling with him.
"No," Samuel said to Chris "taking Emma by the hand, you're the one who blow This hottie, let's go dancing Emma," Samuel said, dragging Emma by the hand and starting to dance with her.
Emma smiled with her eyes along with Samuel, put her hands around his neck and inhaled strongly the smell of him "thank you" she told him, Samuel did not let Emma move and held her tight to him "thanks to you Emma, for saving me these days".
Emma couldn't understand, the music was too loud.
XX
The evening went on, everyone had fun, even Nate with Janet, after all Janet was exaggerated and often too confident but since he told her that he wanted to break up with her she had not made big deal, on the contrary, she had been very sweet with him and had no big pretensions that night, she had also told him that she had not taken a room for them
"And now," Mark said leading the evening, "let's move on to the best videos of this semester, school," everyone was watching the images scrolling across the huge wall screen overlooking the gym.
Emma and Blanca laughed as they saw each other in the frames, then showed those of the football games and the after game, coach Joe. Nate, Sean and Samuel began jumping hugged into the cheering songs.
Immediately after the video was interrupted and then from black began to flow the images of Blanca and Nate kissing in the literature class, she with her legs clinging to him and he with his pants unbuttoned. Blanca in a bra and Nate's mouth passing every inch of her skin. The moaning,The groping..
An icy silence came down.
"Oh my God...Emma exclaimed
The music stopped. Everyone's smile fade out, then the cries of cheering began, especially from the boys "Mckay! Mckay!" . Professor Miller ran to take out the CD and she took it out on the technicians "I don't know what happened someone gave us this CD along with the others" they said to justify themselves.
Blanca had a shocked look and realised that everyone was looking at her. Nate looked at Samuel who had dark in the face then Blanca.
"Samuel," he said briefly.
Blanca ran away in tears in shock.
'Blanca!' Nate screamed as Janet cried in the arms of her friends, he had cheated on her in front of the whole school with that little whore.
Janet was crying but inside she was shouting her revenge "now you can go Nate" she thought.
It was at that very moment that Samuel stood in front of Nate. It seemed that his eyes didn't see anything anymore. Samuel was crying but the anger began to explode. The two punched each other. Sean intervened but failed to separate them.
"Enough Samuel leave him!" Sean shouted while Samuel couldn't control his anger and punched Nate's face Who was forced to react to defend himself.
When they managed to separate them, Samuel got out of the grip of those who were holding him back. Emma was shocked.
Samuel looked at her for a moment but didn't really see her, thenHe ran away