PROLOGUE

𝐇𝐘𝐄-𝐉𝐈𝐍

     "four!, two!" Yells the student at the front. "Yo I got 3 right!" One laughs in victory. "Oh my god, how is it five!?" Says another.

The leader goes on saying numbers as we circle or cross off the questions we get wrong or right on the test. I sit quietly from how exhausted I am from being sleep deprived today.

"Hye-jin!" My friend Jun-seo calls out. "Yeah?" I reply. He asks, " how many right answers did you get so far?" I shuffle through my papers to check. "I got like 5 wrong and most of the em right." I tell him. He nods and turns back.

My mind starts to wonder about what I have to do after school. First, i gotta go study a little bit at the library, then I got to go to my part time job sweeping the floors lastly- my thoughts get interrupted by a loud thump on a desk. I get startled back into reality.

I look around the room to see what was going on. Everyone's eye's including mine landed on Si- eun. I'm surprisingly awake now and invested on what was about to happen .

I sit on the right side of the room, kind of in the middle so I can see alright. The room is full of whispers. "What the hell", "what's wrong with him", "is he alright?". Type shit like that.

Suddenly, he stands up aggressively, making his chair hit the desk behind him really hard. Everyone shuts up and he walks to the far back of the room on the left, picks up a thick book from a desk and smacks Yeong-bin in the face with it.
Everyone's shook and I sit up not expecting that.

𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Hey guyssss, how y'all like it?? It's my first story. That ending was kind of dramatic but whatever😭. Can't wait for chapter oneeeee
Love y'all, stay tuned!
                                           - britney